Ch. 2- Talk of the Devil

So this is chapter two... I know it took a while to upload, but I had to go on a school trip (without any internet) and I do take some time to upload because of school and I have to write the story. But It's out now and that's the important part, right?

 Sorry it's short :P

Music: Geh by Tokio Hotel

 Picture: Joel

Anyway, spare a thought (or more) to those who have been affected by the recent happenings in Japan.

Hope you like this chapter and please vote/comment/fan :D

______________________________________

Joel's POV:

I could see Eliza through the jungle of branches and starlight. The rays of moonlight flowing softly through the branches and onto her face. Her face was breathtaking Surrounded by a waterfall of red hair. It was not an orange red, but strong red like that of blood or the finest wine. Her soft lips pulling up in the occasional smile making her perfectly round eyes light up.

I could feel myself staring, but was unable to stop. And then I did something I should never have done. Not because I ruined what could have been something more, or because she would think of me as a creep or weirdo. None of that happened.

 No, I should not have done it because of the truth I found out about her when I did it.

 I reached out and lightly brushed her hair away so that I could see her eyes clearly. It was when the rush of information came blasting toward me, I realized my mistake. I had touched her and looked her in the eyes.

 I sucked in a breath but froze as her thoughts and memories flooded into my mind. My whole head filled with the essence of her. But there was too much for me to process.

 It seemed as though she had a whole lot more memories that the oldest person on earth. I saw blurs of wars and faces. Nothing stood out until the very last image.

 Me, more precisely, my eyes. My eyes that were blood red.

The sight sent shivers down my spine as I realized what she could be. Or more precisely what she was not. I could not be sure what she was, but I did know what there was no way possible for her to be.

Eliza’s POV:

I could feel Joel’s hand brush my hair and neck. I was suddenly very conscious of the two small marks on my neck. He froze and it felt as though we merged into one.

In my head, images from my past were flashing past. All the big or important moments highlighted. Everything was cut short and flashed past as images and voices. It was as though I relived my life in fast forward.

As my most significant memories had finished, they stopped on a picture of Joel's eyes. Or rather his eyes as one of us, blood red lust lighting every fiber of their perfectness.

Then they blinked, and I realized that I was looking at the real thing. This time they were filled with confusion.

All I knew was that he had seen something that he should not have. I did not know what, only that it had something to do with us. Vampires.

After a few more minutes Joel got up and left. He walked away with a distant look lingering in his eyes. All I could think of was his eyes. The deep brown looking at the world in wonder. Now that was gone, replaced with sadness and thought.

For the first time in over 150 years, I did not see the sunrise. Instead I awoke from my daze as a cold and firm hand rested on my shoulder.

"You had better get home. You're starting school at eight thirty."

SHIT!

_________________________________________

Sorry it took so long and is still really short, but right now I have a bit of writersblock...

I have however been working on later chapters so it should not take as long later on.

Until next time...

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks to all my (few) fans...

Hope you like it.