Ch. 6- Human connect to human

So this is chapter six. WOOOHOO!

Yeah, I sort of excited XP Even though I know that achieving a six-chapter long book (so far) is not that special, it's actually pretty good for being me. Usually I can only get past the first two chapters...

Well. Today we have music by Tokio Hotel, the song is "Human connect to Human" Yeah, I know my title is creative.

Picture is of Xander :D

Anyway, thank you to anyone and everyone who follows this story and to those people who can be bothered to vote/fan/comment :D You guys are the reason I write <3

OK. I'll let you get on with the story now... Enjoy!

OH! And a happy (although late) easter to all those who celebrate it or who just use it as an excuse for a bigger sugar-rush (I tend to fall into the last group)

____________________________________

Joel's POV

When I woke up that morning I had a feeling that something different than usual would happen. I could sense it. You see, my gift is complicated. I can sense when things are going to happen or when someone has a gift, power or any other binding to the supernatural. This is the reason I am the lead warrior of my guild. Because most of the time, the people we hunt are supernatural.

The first thing I saw when i reached school, was my friends. They were standing under a big tree and were waving franticly to me.

"Joel! Joel! Come oooooon! Joel!" Was the chorus of voices that greeted me when I reached my friends.

"Hello to you to." I said sarcastically then sighed. "What's the big problem this time?" I continued while rolling my eyes.

"Xander can't read anyone." Yuki said and pointed towards a blubbering Xander. Sometimes he can be such a drama queen. I mean, just because he was unable to read the vamp, does not mean that he has lost his ability.

"I- I can't even read yoooouuuu..." Xander sniffed. I had been the first person he could read, and he had always been able to tell what I was thinking, even before he got his power. I had even been able to establish a psychic link with him during the years. It was only now I realized that I did not sense his presence. 

"Hey! Calm down. I promise you that we'll find out what happened and make it right. Xander, I won't let you down." I said and I meant it. I would do anything for Xander, he was my best friend and like a brother to me. Some people even say that we look like each other.

Xander sniffed. "Fine, I guess I was just overreacting. I mean, it's not like it's the end of the world, is it?" His sobs were slowly decreasing and I could see him calm down.

"Well, the bell is about to ring, and I for one can't afford to be late again." Ted said as he started to head towards the school. I hated to admit it, but he was right. If any of us were late one more time we were all going to get detention for at least a week. Even though it was only the second day back, we were already in the teachers' bad books. All of us had been late to every single class we had had, and to add to that it turns out that not everyone starts over. None of the teachers trusted us and they all remembered how many times we had been late, and let me tell you, they were sick of it.