Ch. 26- Time Bomb

Hello etc.

Another chapter...

Song: Time Bomb by All Time Low

Dedicated to EvaKjartans96 for helping me get mostly over my writersblock (again)

Other than that; Enjoy!

_____________________

Recap:

Ch. 25 – The Technicolor Phase Xander debates with himself, the British doorman (Davy), the guild’s leader (Payton) and the clan’s leader (Benjamin) about what to do about Eliza. He wants to leave, but just as he is about to go, Eliza bursts in and tells him that she loves him.

Xander’s POV:

I was in my room. Eliza was sitting next to me. She loved me. I loved her. What was there to stop us from being happy? Well there was the fact that she was dating my best friend. That is to say that he had gone off to the center of vamp action to try to get her back, and she had been trying to get back to him. So yeah, that was a problem. But I didn’t like to focus on the problems. I stood up and took Eliza’s hand.

“Do you want to date me? You aren’t actually dating Joel, I mean, you did break up and you never got back together again, not really…” I asked shyly. Wow, me shy, that was weird. Instead of answering she stood up and kissed me.

Her lips felt so right against my lips, her fresh, minty breath flowing into my mouth. My whole body tingled and I shut my eyes. When I opened them Eliza was standing over me, and the ceiling was behind her, or over her. Yeah. I was lying on the floor like a dropped piece of delicious chocolate cake.

“What happened? And where’s my cake?” I asked the Eliza standing over me.

“I kissed you, then you fainted, and your cake isn’t made yet, but we could go to a bakery, or I could go make a cake, or we could make one together.” She suggested. I nodded and got up from the floor. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me as we flew down the stairs, well, I say fly, but I mean jumped very far with our inhuman powers.

“Hey Davy Jones! This is my new girlfriend Eliza, at least I think she’s my girlfriend, are you my girlfriend? Yeah, I’m pretty sure she’s my girlfriend. If not I’m about to bake cakes with the wrong girl. And I mean actually bake cakes, not the whole having a bun in the oven baking… Haha, that made sense, sort of. So anyway, Eliza, this is Davy, our British doorman and guard, He’s not really called Davy Jones though, that’s just a cool nickname I have for him. Dav-Dav, yeah, I know you hate that name, that’s why I use it. Dav-Dav, this is Eliza. You met her once before, remember? She was the vamp that uh, didn’t kill Joel? She fought to the death and won, but then she didn’t really kill him… And I snuck her into the castle, and we talked to you… I called her Vampira, and she had a thingy over her head. She’s a vamp-“ Eliza put a beautiful and soft hand over my mouth. Was she trying to stop me from talking? I guess that might be smart…

“She’s a vampire?” Davy the mannequin said.

“Yeah, the one who not killed Joel.” I nodded vigorously.

“Ignore him. Please. Xander, we were going to bake cake, yeah?” Eliza said. Oh! Cake! I want cake! I WANT CAKE!!!

“Cake.” I squeaked.

“Bye Xander! Good luck Vampira.”  Davy Davyson called after us as I sprinted to the kitchen, towing Eliza behind me.

“Cake bake time!” I shouted as we burst into the crowded kitchen. It got un-crowded quickly. Haha! That always worked. I jumped over to the fridge and opened it. There were no eggs! I started pouting and grumbling. Eliza leant over my shoulder and saw the terrible sight of the missing eggs.