Ch. 12 - Zoom into me

YAY! Summer-holidays :D No more school!!! :D

Yeah, I'm happy...

So please vote/comment/fan etc. for the holidays (and the story)

Music: Zoom into me by Tokio Hotel

I just want to say sorry for taking so long, I was on holiday in France :) but without any internett access :( And I just couldn't manage to do the ending for this chapter, I'm still not completely satisfied, but this was the best it got, so I hope you like it anyway...

Please give a thought to all the people hurt (mentally and/or physically) or killed in the shooting in Utøya and the bomb in Oslo, and also to the family and friends of people hurt and killed.

Hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please comment etc. :)

_________________________

Recap:

Ch. 11 - Do you want me (dead)? Xander sneaks Eliza into his clan's hideout so that she can talk to Joel. Joel thinks he is dead and we learn more about Xander and Joel's first meeting. It ends with Xander trying to get Eliza and Joel to kiss.

Ch. 12 – Zoom into me

Joel's POV:

I ducked under Xander's hand to avoid kissing Eliza. It just felt wrong at this point. I needed some time to think. I needed to figure out my feelings for Eliza.

I sighed and turned away, how was I going to talk to Eliza? She had not killed me, even though everyone thought she had. She was part the enemy clan. She was a vampire. It was my task to kill her. And I think I was in love with her.

"Hey, you OK Joel?" She asked me softly, laying a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to look at her hand. It had a ring on the ring finger, just like me she had her clan's crest in minute detail on the ring. The fact that it was on her ring finger was supposed to symbolize that she only loved her clan and people, that she was married to her job and her clan.

The ring itself was beautiful. It looked ancient, as though it had been passed down for generations, but I knew better, she was a vampire. Who knew how long she had worn that ring? That ring with the tiny, wilted rose. At the bottom of the oval that it was carved into, was a teardrop shaped, blood red ruby, making it look as though the rose was dripping blood. 

"Joel?" I snapped out of my daze as I heard Eliza's voice.

"Huh?" I said a little groggily, blinking at her. I was pretty sue I looked like a sloth, but Eliza did not seem to mind. She just smiled at me and started to pull me up from the slate I was sitting on. Xander grabbed hold of my other hand, and started to pull. Together they got me on my feet and started to pull me towards the stairs.

The morgue was two stories under ground, the dungeon was under that. All the bedrooms were on the third story, except for Xander’s, which was at the very top. Everyone had a roommate, apart from Xander. Nobody could stand being in the same room as him for more than, well... As long as it took them to get sick of his incessant blabbering.