Ch. 14- Bulletproof

Hey again :D 

I just realized how little time I have left before I have to finish this for the Watty awards, so you'll be getting loads of uploads (I really, really hope)

So if anyone has any good ideas I would really appreciate all the help I can get, just PM me with any and every idea you have for this story and I might use it :D

Because I entered this story for the Watty awards I would appreciate votes, comments etc. even more than usual. So please do what you can to help me get this to the top. (The more fans I have the more inspired I get to write, so get this story out there!) Thank you for helping if you can be bothered. I really appreciate all the help I can get.

Dedicated to EvaKjartans96 for being utterly random and helping with getting this out!

Song: Bulletproof by La Roux (performed by Yu-Na Kim) Also my inspiration towards the end...

There are 18 chapters left (including this one)

Enjoy!

___________________________________

Recap:

Ch. 13 - Dogs unleashed  Eliza and Joel start to run away. Xander, Daniel and Anarel come with them. But first they have to go to the band's concert. Eliza and Joel fight and Eliza storms out the door.

Xander’s POV:

As I walked off the stage I walked into a crying wall. That was weird, even for me. I looked at the wall more closely, and found that it was in fact not a wall at all but Eliza. Why was Eliza crying? I made a mental note to do some yelling at Joel, I had a feeling that it was because of him she was crying.

“Hey rosebud, what’s wrong?” I asked the crying wall of Eliza.

“Sob.” Was her answer. Well, she didn’t really say ‘sob’ as such, but she did the action of the word. That is to say she sobbed, she didn’t say ‘sob’. I was confusing myself, again. So I stopped thinking.

“Let’s go eat pancakes. I have a sudden craving.” I said, hooking my arm around hers and started walking off with her. I was not completely sure where we were headed, but I knew that wherever it was, there would be pancakes there.

We walked around for a while in the small town where the band had just performed. Then I stumbled upon a waffle house, like literally stumbled upon it. I was looking at Eliza and talking to her, trying to cheer her up, when I tripped. It turned out that there were some stairs that had appeared out of nowhere and decided that they wanted to trip me. But as luck would have it, they were the stairs that led to a waffle house.

I walked through the pink door and stepped into a room with paneled ceilings. The panels had lots of drawings on them, it looked like you could buy one and draw on it, or they had a ‘draw-on-the-panels-party’ where I had not been invited.

I walked over to the counter where a chubby woman was fiddling with a cord. I looked at her with big eyes, she looked at me with worried eyes. I shrugged and asked Eliza what she wanted, when all I got as an answer was a sniffle I decided to just go ahead and order for her.