Ch. 19- Just the Way I'm Not

Hello, I'm uploading lots today, as you might have noticed :D

Song: Just the Way I'm Not by All Time Low

Dedicated to AliciaWilder for commenting, thank you :D

Enjoy (and vote)

____________

Recap:

Ch. 18 - Without you Both Eliza and Joel decide that they cannot live without the other. They both go to the hill where they first met, and they meet again and decide to give each other a second chance.

Xander’s POV:

Cheesecake and mustard! I knew it! They were back together! I had told them so! I said so. I had been absolutely positive of it, and now look. Here they were, back as a couple. Hah! It was just like that movie I watched last night. Well, it was the movie I watched last night… I couldn’t remember the name though… But they had gotten back together! And I had known it!

“Xander, stop lolly-lagging! We’re going to be late for school.” Ethan had become my designated driver this morning. I couldn’t find Joel anywhere. I was wondering whether he even got home last night.

“Ethan, come on, it’s school… Come on! We don’t care, you know that.” Ted said as we walked slowly towards the school gate. I was making sure we walked slowly, I did not want to spend time in sex-ed without Joel. Joel was comforting. He would make me feel like I could eat pizza. But sex-ed was boring, and Joel was fun to bother, so I had plans on bothering him… But then he hadn’t come, so I had to wait, and that was stupid.

“Xander! Snap out of it, whatever it is! I can’t afford to be late again. So hurry up!” Ethan said. It was probably true, he had been late just about every day. He also had the strictest teacher in school. So I picked up the pace. Well not literally, you can’t really pick a trace up, unless it is made out of chocolate. I want chocolate now! Stupid Ethan and his non-chocolaty-ness! Hrmf.

We got to class in time. That is after the bell rang, but before the teacher came. I wonder if teachers can get detention. They probably make the teacher who has most complaints or is late most, sit with the kids in detention.

“Hello class. Who are we missing today?” the teacher said like usual. Well, I was guessing that it was usual. I was almost never there when she said it. If she said it.

“Amelia? Yes.

Amylee? Yes.

Aurora? Yes.

Axel? Yes.

Benedict? Yes.

Daniel? Yes.

Edward? Apparently we got lucky today.

Eliza? No.

Ethan? Oh, you’re here. Good.

Flynn? And you’re here too, we should have a party.

Georg? Wow, four out of four, so far. This is looking good.

Joel? And there goes the streak.

Jenna? Yes.

Klaus? Yes.

Lucas? Yes.

Marcus? Yes.

Marie? Yes.

Nora? No? Does anybody know where she is?

Oliver? Yes.

Olivia? Yes.