Ch. 8- Believe me I'm lying

So here is chapter 8 8D

Dedicated to Kait-Rose for adding to her library and being a fan :D Thanks <3

I think I'm mostly over my writers block, but if any of you think this chappie is bad, blame it on the block :P

Song: Believe Me I'm Lying by Forever The Sickest Kids

Hope you enjoy, vote and comment :D

Oh, and I'll probably be able to write more now, seeing as I'm done with exams and most of my tests this year :D

________________________

Recap:

Ch. 7- All the thing she said Eliza talks to Joel. This confirmes his suspicions about her being a vampire. Joel continues to worry about Xander and tries to find out what the problem is and how to solve it. Ends with Joel having to go to a guild meeting.

Joel's POV:

When I got to the door where all our meetings were held behind, I took a deep breath before entering. I looked around the room as I walked in. Almost everyone was already there. All the leaders and second in commands were sitting at one end of the table, well apart from me, and everyone else was scattered around the rest of our gigantic oak table.

I walked over to my usual seat, the one with two swords crossed engraved on the back, and sat down. Immediately all the chatter died down and the meeting started. Apparently everyone had been waiting for me.

I was in charge of doing the actual fighting. We were a guild of hunters and everyone killed vampires and other unwanted supernatural beings, although mostly vamps, but not everyone had the same tasks. There was a total of seven groups.

The Royals. Our leader, Payton, and his wife and children. Their job was to keep everything under control and make sure that everything went smoothly. They also had to make sure that nobody was doing anything other than what they were supposed to do.

The magicians. These were the people like Flynn and Yuki. There were different categories like shadow-magician, seer, fortuneteller, spell-caster, healer, shaman, mage, warlock and many others. Their job was to heal the wounded, make weapons that would hurt the otherwise immortal and to see how a battle would go. Of course there were other tasks as well, but those were the main jobs of our magicians.

The trackers. They tracked our target or prey, obviously. We only had three trackers, seeing as we did not need more, and this was a fairly rare power to have. They were often gifted at other things as well, but not as strongly. Some could for example do a little bit of magic, but they were no where near as powerful as true magicians. It was often useless to lie to trackers, they were experts at telling when someone was lying, therefor they would almost alway be present at an interrogation.

The collectors. This gift was even more rare than that of the trackers, but we were lucky enough to have two collectors. Their duty was to collect and store information. They had the ability to save any information given to them. They were therefore also used under long-lasting interrogations. They would remember what the suspect had said previously and could easily detect any falseness in what they were saying. Collectors were also used to gather food in the wild, but that was rarely necessary while living in civilized places.