Ch. 4- Seven cups of coffee

Hey again! 

So this is chapter FOUR!!! :O

I don't think I have ever come this far in a story before... So thanks for all the support that has inspired me to write :D

Dedicated to G4vegan for being the first of my fans :D THANKS!

The song this time is by a Norwegian band that is just starting their career... Check out their other songs too :D Song: "Seven Cups Of Coffee" by Use Me.

Picture is of "The Outcasts" names are in order from left to right.

I'l let you get on with the reading...

Enjoy and remember to vote and comment :D

Oh, and sorry to any car-enthusiasts (I have no clue what I'm talking about, you'll see what I mean)

___________________________________

Joel's POV:

I. Was. Not. Ready. For. School.

It was early morning and I had been up all night. Damn it. Why did I have to stay out with that girl, Eliza?

Although the hill we had been up on did have a perfect view over the sunset. I had to go up there again. To see if I could meet Eliza again. She did not seem like she went to school around here.

My annoying 'alarm clock' went off. Or should I say: my roommate woke up, and immediately started babbling.

"You know, I had the strangest dream last night. I was at this house when suddenly there was a big orange apple. And apples aren't orange, but this one was and it started talking to me. Of course I couldn't understand it cause I don't speak apple. And then I decided to kill it. And you know what? Turns out it was a friggin' vampire! I mean, come oooon! Their disguises are getting worse, but an effing apple!? God, this is just ridiculous." She rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip. I stood up and went to get breakfast.

When I had finished my bread, six slices with lots of stuff on top, I went to get dressed in something suitable for casual (and normal) school. I had started to get used to the changing of schools, and everything that went with it. But this was different. I had completed my previous task, but now my next target was apparently starting the same school. This year I would not start a new school, but stay in the same place until I could complete my new task. This could get interesting.

Sighing I walked to my car. It was a beautiful red Ferrari, with a soft leather interior. Not real leather of course, I was a vegetarian and a big time protector of innocent animals. Starting the engine I smiled slightly as the comforting purr of pure speed and grace made its way to my ears. The soothing sound made me want to drive, and I decided that I probably should go to school.

As my car drove through the monotone gates surrounding a dull, gray building, I noticed a puff of red hair slinking its way to the main building. There was something familiar with that hair.

Wiping the image of red hair from my mind, I strode up to my gang. They were almost all hunters of some sort. Not all of them were in my guild, but they were still hunters and friends. Only a few were other things, like magicians and shape-shifters. Six of the usual twelve were standing by one of the big oak trees theat were scattered around the school grounds.