Ch. 16- Break your little heart

Tell me I'm good! I've uploaded a chapter a day for four days now (this is the fourth day) So I deserve extra votes for that, don't you think? o.O

Song: Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low

Dedicated to -Snickers- for adding to library and reading :D (thanks)

Just a little warning, we do get a taste of Eliza's darker side...

So, remember to vote, comment, fan, add to library, promote, and help do well in the Watty awards ;D

Other than that, all I have is to say ENJOY!

_____________________

Recap:

Ch. 15- Everybody's fool Someone from Eliza's clan has found their camp. They find Eliza while Joel is getting them food and bring her home. Joel comes back to find the camp empty and thinks that Eliza was just playing him, so he decides to leave and go home.

Eliza's POV:

I sighed as I walked through the school gates. I was back at school and back on track. After my 'little sidetrack' as Benjamin called it, I had been set back to school to finish my mission. Tho only difference from last time was that now I was being supervised by Carl and Seamus.

I walked into class with the two guys, and felt the entire class staring at me. The staring was understandable, seeing as they were both vampires, and therefore incredibly handsome. Of course I didn't care about either of them or their looks. The only person I cared about was the boy I was supposed to kill.

Of course Seamus had the stunning looks of a superstar. He had messy black hair and big, round, startling green eyes. He had a strong jawline and a tall, muscular body. His nose was straight and he had the softest pink lips.

Carl had more of a drummer look. He was shorter than Seamus and more muscular. He had light brown hair with darker patches that would flop over his eyes. His hair was quite long for being a boy, but it never looked out of date or lame. His eyes were a deep chocolatey brown and almost always had a cheeky look to them.

I went to my seat at the back of the classroom and my two bodyguards followed. When I sat down, they just kept on standing, their faces perfect masks of stone. When the teacher entered she saw them almost immediately, and stomped over to us.

"Who are these, these um.. These boys?" She demanded.

"Seamus, Carl." I said in a bored tone as I pointed to each of them in turn.

"Well, why on earth are they here?" She asked, confusion etched into her face. I sighed heavily before answering.

"They want to get to know me better, if you know what I mean..." I told her slyly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carl roll his eyes and Seamus shake his head slightly. My teacher gasped.

  "I- I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about."  She stuttered.

"We need to stay with miss Rose. Under order of the court, judge Bernard Clausten." Seamus said in his threatening voice. My teacher looked at him, then me with wide, fear-filled eyes.