Ch. 13- Dogs unleashed

Hey guys, it's me again (at last)

First I just want to say sorry for making you wait for so long... Please forgive me?

Secondly I want to say Happy today to llijill (to whom I dedicate this)

And thirdly I want to say enjoy.

Song: Dogs Unleashed by Tokio Hotel

(Oh and please vote, comment, like, anything you can think of seeing as I just put this in the Watty Awards [help me])

_________________________

Recap:

Ch. 12- Zoom into me Eliza and Joel decide that they need to get away from their clan and guild if they want to be together. 

Eliza's POV:

As soon as I woke up I remembered that I had to pack for my running away. When I got to my cupboard, I started tearing down my favorite clothes; I wanted to look good for Joel.

“Eliza, get decent right now, ‘cause I’m coming in, in about three, two, one…” BAM! Anarel stepped through the now wide open door. I just kept on packing, he could think whatever he wanted about it, I was not going to let him talk me out of leaving. But then he did the thing I least expected, he reached out and took hold of one of my T-shirts, and then he folded it! He actually folded a piece of clothing, and continued to put it into my open bag! Then he just left.

A few minutes later I was at the bottom of the stairs, with a fully packed bag, one compartment consisted only of chocolate, and good shoes, a warm and weatherproof jacket and, for about the first time in my life, a hat. Luckily there was nobody around, at all, which was a bit weird, but I thought nothing of it. But when I got to the door I noticed a small note, and it immediately became clear why the hall was so empty.

WARNING!

Do not enter, linger, walk in, run through, or commit any kind of anything in this hall between now and a while, maybe tonight...

Sincerely Daniel and Anarel <3

Everyone knew that when Daniel or Anarel was up to something it usually turned out messy or smelly or both, but when both of them combined forces, who knew what could happen? So anyone who liked and respected their death/afterlife would stay well away from that hall. Luckily though I could not see either of them, so I opened the door and stepped outside, right into the arms of Daniel and Anarel.

"Hey sis, told you she'd take a while. You know girls and getting ready, never leads to anybody being on time!" Were the welcoming words of my brother, who was carrying a big backpack and a smaller bag.

"You know she can easily kick your ass if I don't save it, so you should probably be more careful about what you tell me, I haven't quite decided whether or not I'm feeling kind today..." Were the words of greeting from Anarel. At least what he was saying was true.

"You guys going anywhere?" I asked them, just to announce my presence.