2

Andrew's POV

My fingers tapped on my dinning room table as I wrote down a few notes in one of my client's folders.

After these past few sessions I was considering taking him off of his anxiety meds but I'll have to bring it up to him when I see him next week.

Sadly due to my terrible memory, if I didn't write it down I would end up forgetting it and he would stay on those meds forever.

A few of my regulars liked to make fun of me and my excessive use of folders and note pads but it kept me organized and on track so that's all that really mattered to me.

I peak up from my table, which was not covered in notes for all different clients, and check my phone to see it was well past dinner time at this point.

My stomach rumbled while I weighed over continuing to work and having a quick break.

When a small pang hit my stomach I quickly decide food was better than work and stood up before walking to the kitchen.

A frown takes over my face as I look in the fridge. I hadn't had time to go grocery shopping this week and now nothing but slightly moldy left overs were left sitting on the shelves.

I sighed to myself as I turned to take a family sized pack of chips to the table with the plan to snacking and working at the same time but by the time I sit down, my phone went off.

I scoffed to myself as I shoved a few chips in my mouth before wiping my fingers off on my pants. My hand wraps around the phone as I read over the contact name.

Jem.

That name made me feel nothing but shame.

He had cornered me one night a few months ago and asked to spend the night with me.

Of course I knew him a little bit before that night but it was still insanely awkward yet his actions sent me into a daze and before I knew what I was saying, I was in his car letting him take me to his house.

We barely made it in the front door before he was ripping my clothes off.

By the time we made it to the bedroom he was licking up and down my body. I was tossed on the bed like I was nothing as he tugged at my pants while the other hand forced my hands to stay above my head. His eyes glared at me with the silent order to keep them there but something about it didn't sit well with me.

When I tried to speak up about it he only told me to be quiet.

His hands went lower and lower, ignoring the part of me that sought out the pleasure and instead went to my thighs.

He gripped them so hard they ended up bruising.

I was balancing on the edge of drowning in the pleasure and asking him to stop when my phone went off.

We ignored it the first couple of times but I forced myself to look at it when it went off for the 15th time in less than a minute.

It turned out to be one of my most at risk clients and I knew I needed to leave to help him but when I told Jem I was leaving he got mad. He said if I left now then there was no point in coming back when I was done.

His eyes bore into me while he straddled my hips, waiting for me to make my decision. I squirmed under his gaze until I decided it wasn't worth it.

That client meant more to me than a one night stand anyway but coupled with the fact that I didn't love the way I was being treated, I left without a second thought.

I hadn't talked to him since that night so the fact that he was texting me now was weird.

The text was nothing more than an address but I knew he was never a big texter so the simplicity of it made sense but I still wasn't sure I wanted to see him.

He had been a bit of an asshole about me having to leave; that coupled with the fact that he treated me like nothing more than a cheap toy made me weary.

Maybe he wanted to meet so he could apologize? Not likely considering who I was talking about but there were always off chances for change.

I would be willing to try again with him if he was willing to change and as a therapist, it's my job to believe that everyone can change to be better. Who would I be if I didn't listen to the advice I had given countless others?

I sighed to myself as I stood up from the table and pulled my car keys out of my back pocket but when I close and lock the door behind me, I make a vow to myself.

If nothing changes and he's still an asshole when I see him, I'm leaving without a word to him and I will never see him again after that.

He had made me quite a few promises the night I was supposed to lay with him, none of which he kept but this promise I make to myself will happen no matter what.