31 [M]

Smut warning

Jem's POV

For once, the sound of my phone going off was a blessing. The horrible sound was a perfect reason to stop looking at Andrew shoving himself farther into Patrick's lap.

Everything about their little game pissed me off. Hell, game was a light way to put it.

They were really just being assholes.

Andrew asking if the other night had been a date felt like a bullet going through my chest while guilt flooded every part of me.

Yes I wanted them to have a good night. Yes I wanted them to feel like we were in a world of our own after they were forced to be in my world for so long. But a date?

I never meant to lead them on. I never meant to make them think I could give them something I couldn't.

Now ever since that night I had to watch them. Andrew pretending to be cold, Patrick putting his arm around him, Andrew putting his head on Patrick's shoulder, both of them sleeping together every night, both of them sending me those stupid non stop teasing glances as if I wasn't smart enough to figure out what they were doing this whole time.

It pissed me off beyond belief. I was being punished for something I never intended.

"This is Jem, speak quickly," I demanded as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey boss. I'm here with the guys getting our new shipments and it turns out the dealers need to get rid of these drugs fast. They're willing to give it to us 60% off but we have to get it in a few hours or they're dumping it." Ramsey said his voice showed his happiness but I skeptic.

"Why do they need it gone so fast?"

"The cops are searching all of their warehouses. They're getting rid of everything."

It was a good deal, no one could deny that but the thought had a pit churning in my stomach. Something was wrong about it.

"Tell them to shove it into the ocean for all we care. Get what we came for and nothing else."

"I don't think you really heard me there boss," he hesitated before lowering his voice. "60% off. We'd be getting 20 crates for only a thousands bucks. We're never going to get a deal like this again. The profit is going to be through the roof."

"I don't care. Leave it. Get what we bought- what we bought for full price- and nothing more."

He sighed and sounded like he wanted to say something else but he knew better than to say another word.

"Yes sir. I'll have the our shipment in tonight." I didn't let him get another word in before I hung up the phone and sat down in my chair.

A sigh left me as I plopped down while I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

I didn't want to go back to the living room. Patrick and Andrew's game was getting old and I didn't know how much longer I was going to last before I the anger got the best of me.

A knock came from the door just as I was about to force a smile onto my face and walk back out there.

I mumbled a 'come in' thinking it was just Dev or Barrett. I wouldn't be surprised if Ramsey ended up calling them to inform them how dumb I was being but when Andrew poked his head in the door, I had to admit I was surprised.

I can't say that I was very surprised to see Patrick right behind him though.

I don't bother saying anything to them as they eased their way into the office and sat down on the chairs in front of the desk. Thankfully they at least chose to sit in different chairs.