19 [M]

Small smut warning

Andrew's POV

I sighed to myself as I looked around Jem's wing.

I had gotten off from my practice early since my last appointment since they canceled last minute. Usually when I got home early I would keep Barrett company while also keeping him out of the kitchen but apparently he had to help do something so he was gone.

Patrick wouldn't be home for another hour or so but I could hear Jem bumping around in his office.

We hadn't really talked since I slept in his bed, mostly because Jem hasn't left his office long enough for us to talk.

It had been a little over two weeks since we moved into his house but only a few days since he offered his new deal. While things thankfully didn't become awkward between any of us, as far as I knew, no one had taken Jem up on it yet.

I knew as soon as the deal was put in place that I didn't want to be the first one to cave but I was pretty sure there was no way Patrick was going to crack that easily.

I also knew though, that I was horny and Jem was only a few doors away from me.

I mauled over the thought of going to him for a while before I actually did but as I got closer to the door, the more nervous I seemed to get.

My hand rose to knock on the door quickly, as if it were trying to act before I could change my mind. Jem mumbled a bit but that was all I needed to crack the door open just a bit. He was sitting at his desk, eyes jumping from a laptop to papers that cluttered his desk until he noticed the change in the door.

His bored expression morphed into a smile when his eyes landed on me as he put his pen down and leaned back in his chair.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," he teased. "I didn't even know you were back yet."

"I just got back a few minutes ago," I said as I eased into his office and closed the door behind me. His eyes narrowed at me a bit when I snuck closer to him.

"Is that so?"

"Mhmm."

"Not that I don't want you in here, but is there a reason you came to visit me? You've never come in here on your own will before."

"I got bored," I lied as I sat on the edge of his desk. "I thought maybe we could do something."

A smirk found it's way onto his lips as he stared up at me. The way his eyes looked me up and down forced my insides to tingle.

"And what exactly did you have in mind."

I watched as he rolled his chair away from the desk and held his arms to the side as an invitation.

I hesitate only for a second before I startled his hips. He hummed with approval when my arms wrapped around his neck while his went to my hips.

"I thought I would let you decide that part." His thumbs had already found their way past my shirt and began rubbing small circles onto my skin.

"Such a high honor," he teased as he leaned forward. His lips barely grazed my collarbone while my cheeks were already burning. "But I need to know how far I'm allowed to go." Every word he whispered made his lips press harder against me but even those touches remained light.

"Just not all the way." I fought the urge to cover my face but Jem hummed as he held my jaw, his face only inches away from mine.

"God you look so hot flustered," he whispered.

I didn't have a chance to say anything before he pressed his lips against mine. A sigh pushed past my lips before I had a chance to stop it. Jem's tongue found the small opening quickly.

His tongue played with mine, coaxing it to join the fun. I would have joined too but the hand on my jaw moved the smallest bit down, gripping my throat. He barely applied any pressure before a moan slipped out and was being swallowed by him.