30

Patrick's POV

Andrew sighed contently as he leaned further into me. There was plenty of room left on the couch for all of us yet his ass was planted firmly on top of my thigh.

I'm sure I went ridged in every sense of the word the second he sat on me but Andrew looked like we had been doing this for years. He was relaxed and honestly looked nearly asleep.

Jem sat on the other side of the wrap around couch. His eyes seemingly void of everything but his jaw was clenched and his muscles were tight.

Devon and Barrett sat in the middle of the couch glancing between the three of us, looking ready to jump in at any second if a fight broke out for some reason.

Devon's eyes were trained on Jem but Barrett kept sending the two of us pleading glances while the show on the TV went unnoticed by everyone.

This had been the new normal for about a week now.

Andrew's 'great' plan was going well enough I guess but there had been so many times where I just wanted to drop it.

The first day we started this little experiment Jem's eyes had hardened the second we sat close to each other.

"There's plenty of room on the couch," he had teased when he saw how close we were. Both of us were still on the couch but my arm was thrown over Andrew's shoulders while our thighs brushed together.

His voice was still as light as it always was but a small scowl lay on his face as he looked between us, searching for something that would tell him what was happening.

"It's more comfortable here though," Andrew said as he scooted impossibly closer.

Jem had only hummed at that but his jaw clenched and ever since that day it remained clenched every time he looked at us being so close.

Any day now, Andrew had promised when I slipped into his bed the first night since the plan started. Any day now and he'll give in. He won't be able to stand it for much longer.

The plan was to make Jem jealous, which seemed easy enough at the time. Jem had no problem showing he was a possessive man by the way he enjoyed marking us so but a week had passed with this little show and he still hadn't gave us more than a glare.

He didn't speak to either of us separately unless he really had to and any time he spoke to us together it was just to ask what we wanted for dinner or something just as casual as that before letting the silence ease back into the conversation.

As the days passed I was beginning to think this plan was a lost caused and that we needed to try something else but now that Barrett was sending us these warning glances, I'm beginning to think Jem might be closer to his breaking point than I thought.

A smile graced my lips as I leaned down to Andrew's ear.

"We might be getting close," I whispered, my lips brushing his ear while he giggled for show but Jem didn't move and his scowl didn't widen.

His eyes told a different story though.

His eyes all but burned with anger and promise of punishment after this little game was over.

Still, he never said a word. His phone rang to save him from the show and without saying a word he left the room and headed for his office.

The second the door closed behind him, Barrett's eyes shifted over to us again before a sigh left his mouth.

"You two don't understand what you're doing," he said and though he didn't say anything, Devon seemed to agree.

"We're not doing anything," Andrew lied terribly as he pushed closer to me.