27

Patrick's POV

Panic.

Tension.

Awkwardness.

These were just some of the things that filled the air between Andrew and I for the past two days.

I tried to blow over what had happened but it was hard considering every time I so much as caught Andrew's eyes, a deep blush covered his face and he immediately looked away. Anytime we talked his eyes were glued to the floor, the TV, or Jem if he was also in the conversation and that didn't help the matter blow over any faster.

I don't even know what had come over me when I did it.

At the time watching Andrew rage quit to one of the tamest games I've ever played had been too funny, not to the mention the commentary I was getting every time something didn't go his way.

When he threatened to just get up and leave, I couldn't give up the best entertainment I had seen in a long time.

My hand shot out before I had the chance to stop it and at that point all I could do was play along.

I was dragging him into my lap before I even knew what I was doing but the second he was planted firmly on my thighs, it all clicked and I realized exactly what I had gotten myself into.

Still, when it clicked, I couldn't help but give into the temptation. Teasing Andrew, even just the meniscal amount I had gotten away with, was too easy and I could see why Jem did it so often.

He became putty in your hands with ease and the way his words turned into nearly breathy moans were perfect.

The teasing and his actions had been fun until I was being affected by them and the second it happened, I froze.

I didn't even have to be touched before my dick was hardening and the exact second it happened, I needed distance and quickly.

Up until that point, Jem had been the only man that was able to make me hard; and who could really blame me? Jem is practically a sex god but Andrew? I'd known Andrew for years and I'd never felt this way when I was near him. I didn't really want to either.

It was awkward enough that we were chasing after the same guy, knowing neither of us would actually get him but adding onto the fact that Andrew was my only friend outside of work made the whole thing so much worse.

I wanted to forget about it entirely so I tried my best to pretend it didn't happen and I could only hope that Andrew would let it blow over soon too.

Now he and I watched in silence as Jem worked around the kitchen, cooking some Chinese dish I didn't even know the name of. Andrew's eyes were glued to the files and tablet in front of him while I was stuck all but staring at Jem just so Andrew wouldn't make it any weirder than it had to be.

But knowing how Jem was, I didn't allow myself to stare at him for more than a few seconds at a time so he wouldn't have a reason to tease about it.

"Jem," Andrew said after a while of pure silence, his eyes never leaving the files in front of him.

"Andrew," he said back, his tone mimicking the man beside me.

"What lengths would you go to in order to make us happy," he asked, his voice innocent but the smirk on his face was full of teasing.

Jem raised a skeptical brow as a frown covered his face. Andrew only smiled back happily as he batted his eyes a few times before going back to his files.

"I already don't like where this is going," Jem sighed.

"Just answer the question."

"How about you just tell me what you want before we got all dramatic and shit."

"Buzz kill," Andrew said as he rolled his eyes but when he looked up to Jem, you could already see that he was about to start begging. "We want to go out for a night. Just to do something fun for a few hours and then we'll come back."