Chapter Two

Matteo's pov:

Ever since my sister was taken from us, everyone has changed, especially mom and dad. Even though they always gave the attention we needed but still they were never the same. My mom always blamed herself because her brother took our sister but dad always assured her that it's not her fault.

I became way angrier than before. At that time I was 6 years old, even then I used to get angry so easily but the only thing that was keeping me sane was my sister. I would look for Clarissa all over the mansion and drag her with me to my room telling her I need snuggles, instead of leaving me or laughing at me she would lay down on my bed and open the covers for me to lay down next to her.

Clarissa wa-is the only daughter in the family so everyone adored her and gave her whatever she wanted but she didn't ask for anything she would always stand in front of us (after buying her toys) with her small little hands on her hips giving us the cutest glare and would always say "I dwont wawnt toys, I would be hwappy and wove you if you only gwive me snuggles."

But we never listened to her we promised to give her the world when she was born, she was the most beautiful baby ever.

After Claris was taken from us the light in our family was taken, even though we were seven brothers with one sister she was the only one that made us happy.

We kept looking for her everywhere, our uncles and aunts stopped hoping and believed that she was killed but we didn't. We are still looking for her even after thirteen years.

I have a race today and they said that the Black Sky is attending it too, I know I'm gonna win, he doesn't even have a chance, I haven't lost a race ever. So good luck to him then.

*****

I fucking lost the race, I can't even believe it the Black Sky is a fucking girl. Everyone thought it was a guy. I can't believe it.

I decided to go and see who this girl is and confront her for cheating.

Oh shut up, she didn't cheat. You're probably ashamed that you lost for the first time to a girl..

Shut up conscience!!

I tap her shoulder and she tenses as if she's in pain or something she turns around and I was gonna shout at her but then I looked at her face and my eyes widened.

She looks just like...
Omg no it can't be, we looked everywhere and then I find her in a race and she is the Black Sky. Oh god.

I have to go tell mom and dad. I run to my car and drive home at the highest speed.
The guards open the gates for me and I leave my car outside without even thinking about parking it. I bang the door open and shout "MOM DAD WHERE ARE YOU?"
I hear footsteps and realise that all my brothers and my parents came downstairs running.
Mom comes running towards me checking for injuries and the rest looking concerned except for Dante and Antonio as usual.

"Mom, I'm fine but I have something important to tell you guys."
Everyone started asking questions and that got me angry "ENOUGH" I yelled. Everyone shut up, I gesture them to sit down, they all do.

I look at them and sigh, am I gonna do this?
Do I just say "oh look everybody, I had a street race and lost for the very first fucking time to Black Sky and instead of it being a guy turns out it's a girl and that girl looks like my fucking sister who was kidnapped thirteen years ago and I just ran and left her hanging" of course not you stupid idiot, you don't just say that.

I snap out of my daze and look at everyone, they all look at me with wide eyes and jaws dropped even the emotionless brothers have a shocked expression on their faces. Oh my god, did I just say that out loud?

And then dad stands up and looks at me "are you sure it's her?"
"Yes dad she has her eyes the same curly hair and the same features, but I couldn't say anything because I wanted to talk to you first and make sure."
I look at Marco and continue "we can get info on the Black Sky and make sure it's actually her"
Everybody nodded in agreement.
Marco got up to get his laptop. He came back five minutes later looking at the screen intently.

Everyone was waiting for him to say something, he looked up and smiled.
He started "Black Sky one of the best assassins in the world. Age: 17. Gender: female. Won every fight or race she's got involved in. Real name: unknown. Started as an assassin at the age of 13."

He paused and looked at us "and she's our sister".
Mom started crying, dad had tears in his eyes hugging her, Dante and Antonio were in their own worlds, Lorenzo had a big smile on his face. Giovanni and Lucas were crying and hugging each other. Marco was smiling looking at the screen.

But I didn't know how to feel, she was in front of me and instead of hugging her and bringing her home with me, I left her alone hanging. I didn't realise I was crying until Marco came and hugged me.

Oh, baby sis, you're so beautiful, I swear I will find you and bring you home to us. I promise to protect you.

————————————————————————
I hope you like Matteo's pov. I'm gonna write every character's pov when the time comes.

I was willing to write the story differently but then I got a different idea and changed my mind.
It's way different from the other stories. I hope you like it.