Chapter Thirty Six

Clarissa's POV:

One week later,

It's been a week since everything had happened. It's really relaxing and calming knowing that no one is planning to kill you. My relationship with my family has improved and we're inseparable. Lucas wasn't really affected by the kidnapping, which is amazing, but I also convinced him to talk to a therapist.

I still haven't talked to Dante about Camila. He's been more quiet than usual and I'm worried about him.

It's Friday night and I'm really tired, this week was really busy since I had to do work for the next two weeks as we're going to Italy tomorrow.

We just came back from dinner at the De Leon's since we made it a tradition to hang out every Friday.

Emma is doing great with them, she started calling aunty Isabella and uncle Samuel mom and dad. Her relationship with Alex is also great, she's always stuck with him.

She also started high school with my brothers in seventh grade.

Roman talked to me today and told me that he asked the girl he like out and I was so happy for him.

Nikolai is still the childish person he is, he's just like Alessio and Lucas. I still call them my younger brothers.

Mila is the cutest little girl ever. She would hug me and call me her big sissy the whole time, I love that girl with my whole heart.

My friendship with Alex is also going great, we still check on each other every day and he tells me all about Emma excitedly. I'm really happy for him.

Eduardo and I's relationship couldn't get any better, since the incident with the French happened. He would call me every hour to check on me. I love him so much and I wouldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Even though I'm really happy that we're going to Italy but I'm gonna miss him so much.

I still remember the time I told him that we're going to Italy;

Flashback:

It was Monday and I just got back from work, I was visiting the Petrovs.

"I wanted to tell you something," I said sitting on Eduardo's bed and he smiled nodding. He caressed my hands making me smile.

"We're going to Italy," I said with a straight face making his smile falter and his hold on my hands tighten.

"Forever?" he asked and I was gonna answer when he cut me off.

"No, you're not going. You're not leaving me, I will talk to your parents if I have to," he said pulling me on his lap making me straddle him. I put my hands around his neck while he puts his hands around my waist.

I was trying my hardest not to laugh. I bite my lip while he rambles about how he will lock me in his room so I wouldn't leave him.

"You're mine and you're not going anywhere. You'll go to Italy and find some guy. This i-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his.

He kissed me back for a couple of seconds before pulling away smiling. "I'm not going forever, it's only for two weeks," I muttered making him grin then pout.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked making me chuckle, "It's not like you let me," I said and he smiled pecking my lips.

"Two weeks is too long," he whispered in my ear making me smile. "I don't wanna leave you either but I need this time with my family," I said and he smiled nodding.

"You'll face time me every day," he demanded and I nodded snickering. He put his head on my chest while I played with his hair.

"Now I know why everyone loves sleeping on your chest," he whispered softly making me chuckle.