Chapter Thirty Seven

Lucas' POV:

We've been in Italy for a week and a half. We've been having the time of our lives, everyone has a smile on their faces.

I literally love Italy. We've visited every single place but that's not important though.

The important thing is that tomorrow is Clarissa's birthday and I don't think she knows about it, we've been planning this since Marco got shot. Everyone is flying to Italy tomorrow to surprise her.

I'm so excited about this and Alessio and I have something amazing planned for her to enter the eighteenth year of her life.

Hehehehehe,

She's gonna kill us but it's so worth it.

Matteo and Marco got her really good gifts, the oldies didn't tell me what they got her. Unfair!

Everyone is so excited to celebrate Rissa especially cause she hasn't celebrated her birthday for the last thirteen years.

I'm sooo excited for this.

Clarissa's POV:

I'm getting ready cause we're going to a restaurant for dinner. I get dressed and fix my curls.

 I get dressed and fix my curls

I grab my purse and head to the living room

I grab my purse and head to the living room. This week has been amazing, I've never laughed this much. Coming to Italy was a great idea, we're all having fun and spending a lot of time together.

I call Eduardo every day and he texts me when he's free. I miss him so much, I just realized that I can't go a long time without seeing him.

Everyone has been acting weirdly since the morning, they're hiding something from me but I won't pressure them to tell me.

I open the living room door and see everyone except for Lucas and Matteo is there, I sit on a couch.

"You look beautiful, Tesoro," dad said smiling making me smile. I thank him and open my phone to send a message to Eduardo.

"Who's driving to the restaurant?" I asked. Turns out we have so many cars here and dad and Dante come here from time to time to check on work. We have a couple of warehouses here.