Chapter Thirty Nine

Clarissa's POV:

We drove home and I immediately went to my room and changed. I went to the living room and Eduardo was the only one there. He looked up from his phone and smile. We walked to his car and he put on the GPs and drove off to the location.

 We walked to his car and he put on the GPs and drove off to the location

After thirty minutes of driving, we arrived. We got out of the car and walked inside, the boys were already playing

All my siblings except the six oldest weren't there. Enzo, Massimo, David and Romeo were surprisingly there.

Mila saw us and came rushing, I'm surprised uncle Ivan let her come with us. She's still so young so I thought he wouldn't let her.

I pulled Mila up and kissed her cheeks, "Are you having fun butterfly?" I asked and she nodded grinning. I chuckled and walked towards the others with Eduardo's hand on my waist.

"Hi everyone," I said and they all turned and smiled. "Did you pay for the games?" Eduardo asked and they nodded.

"Everyone under twenty is in our team and the rest in the other. So basically Rocco, Nicolo, Matteo, Marco, Gianni, Roman, Alessio, Nicolai, Clarissa, Alex, Emma and I in one team. While Enzo, Massimo, David, Romeo, Gio, Elijah, Marcello and Eduardo are in the other team," Lucas said smirking.

"This is unfair and dumb," Gio said glaring at Lucas.

"Ughh, fine, you can take two to your team," Alessio grumbled.

"Who wants to be in our team?" Marcello asked looking at us.

Alex and Roman walked to their sides making the boys glare at them while they just smirked in return.

I looked at Eduardo and smirked, "The game is on," He smirked back and nodded.

They got the game set and we started playing. Let me tell you something the grumpy trio don't know how to play it was so fun making fun of them. In the end, they got angry and gave us their turns which should've happened from the beginning.

Eduardo and I were competing the whole time. I'm not gonna lie, he's really good but I'm better.

The points were a tie and it was our turn, if we don't score then we've lost the game. It was Lucas' turn to throw the ball. He was just about to throw it when he straightened and walked towards me giving me the ball.

"Do it instead of me, you're better," he said and I shrugged taking the ball. I positioned myself and threw the ball with full force. I got a strike.

I jumped up and down, the boys and Emma ran to me and hugged me. We all started jumping up and down singing and doing funny dances to tease the other team.

They had their arms crossed over their chests and they were glaring at us but we just kept going.

Mila was laughing the whole time, it was so cute.
They finally had enough and came towards us. Eduardo walked towards me and pulled me up. He threw me over his shoulder.