Chapter Eleven

Clarissa's POV:

After mom helped me get dressed, we walk downstairs to the living room. Everyone was sitting there waiting for the others to arrive. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at. I got nervous, do I look bad?

"You look beautiful, Tesoro." dad said smiling at me which I returned with a wide grin. I walk slowly towards Lucas and sit next to him on the couch.

Everyone was still looking at me, what the...

"What's up with you?" I asked confused looking at them. They snapped out of their trance, "We know what you did." Dante said looking at me with a stern look, my eyes widen and the only thing going on my mind right is the song on Tik Tok.

'She knows, she knows and I know she knows'

This is probably making my situation worse.

Oh god if mom and Gio were scary then those people in front of me are ten times scarier.

I look up at them again and they all have their eyebrows raised as if they were copied and pasted. WTH.

I clear my throat, "For the third time today, I can't handle a whole week without showering and when I got out of the shower I remembered that I need to dress my wound so I did it by myself since I have a medical degree if you already forgot," I said in one breath then pouted. They all looked at me amused then covered it with their emotionless looks.

Matteo was gonna say something when I cut him off, "don't even start, let's not forget the six-year-old kid who would shower three times a day thinking it's brushing teeth or something," I said pointing at him which he scowled while everyone laughed.

"Yeah, I remember we had to sit him down and explain that showering three times a day is not good and we had to make up a story that strong boys shouldn't shower that many times a day," Enzo said laughing.

"Hey, why is everyone against me now?" he asked offended, "because you were about to mess with your only sister?" I asked smirking at him.

Lucas was gonna something when I groaned clutching my stomach. Everyone stood up and ran towards me asking questions. They wouldn't even let me talk until I yelled at them.

"It's nothing, just period cramps. Now go back to your seats and stop hovering over me." I said and everyone went back to their seats embarrassed except for mom and Gio.

I laid my head on Lucas' shoulder while he rubbed my stomach making me feel better. They started talking about business and then I remembered something,

"Dad, I made a decision about the assassination work," I said grabbing everyone's attention while dad nodded curiously.

"I decided to join but I want my name in the underworld to stay the Black Sky," I said looking at Dante since he's the Don.

"I don't think that's gonna be a problem, and you need to complete the joining test but since you're injured now we have to wait for a couple of weeks until you can join," Dante said smiling at me and I nodded smiling.

I look at the time and it's 12.30 pm. They're about to arrive. I don't know about them but I know that I'm gonna be so happy seeing them after thirteen years. The doorbell rings snapping me out of my thoughts, mom goes and opens the door while we all stand up. Dante puts a hand on my good shoulder and squeezes it in assurance. I hear chatter and so many footsteps. Oh god, I forgot that I have three uncles, three aunts and THIRTEEN more brothers.

The footsteps become louder indicating they are just entering the living room. They enter the living room and everyone stops talking staring at me without saying a word or showing any emotions.