Chapter Forty Four

Clarissa's POV:

It's been two weeks since we've found out that I'm pregnant, Eduardo hasn't left my side. He'd call me every hour and would come to my office every day.

After a lot of convincing and puppy eyes, he agreed on letting me go to work. He makes me leave earlier than usual though.

We haven't told anyone about the pregnancy, we wanted to do the sonogram before telling anyone. Tomorrow is our first ultrasound and I'm really excited to see our baby.

As I said, Eduardo has been going crazy. He made me sleepover at his house a couple of times saying he wanted to spend time with his girl and his son. He thinks it's a boy. I don't really mind though, either a boy or a girl would make me happy.

I just want my baby to be healthy. I smile caressing my belly. No one can tell that I'm pregnant but if someone concentrated on it they would see a small little bump.

Knowing some stuff about pregnancies from uni, I know that it's weird to have a bump only in the first month.

My cravings have gone crazy. Every time, I get a craving I would call Eduardo and I would get what I want in seconds. He's also gone crazy, I swear I don't know how to stop him, I don't think I want to. It's fun seeing him like that.

I fall more in love with him every day. Seeing him this overprotective over me and the baby is heartwarming.

Last week was Emma's birthday, she turned thirteen and we had a lot of fun, we invited her friends from school over and surprised her. She was so happy and the cake was so delicious, I ate three pieces. I think aunty Georgia caught me but didn't say anything.

My morning sickness has gotten worse. Thankfully no one has seen me vomit in the last two weeks. The dizziness hasn't stopped either, I would be standing and then everything blurs out.

The doctor gave me some vitamins for it but I just started with them so they haven't done anything.

My family has been really confused, they all think I'm acting weird. I don't really blame them, my mood changes in two seconds. I have cried once because Dante was working and wouldn't cuddle with me.

They all were surprised but didn't say anything. Dante just left his work and cuddled me until I fell asleep.

I also got really angry when I couldn't find strawberry ice cream at home, I nearly broke the window.

I think mom and Gio have doubts but they still haven't said anything.

Today is Thursday and I'm at work right now, I just left a meeting and I'm walking to my office, I feel kinda lightheaded but I got used to it, it'll just go away in a little.

I open the door and step inside, I walk to my seat and sit down

I open the door and step inside, I walk to my seat and sit down. I was just about to open my laptop when my door opened and Eduardo walked in. He smiled and walked towards me hugging me.