Chapter Thirty Three

Eduardo's POV:

It's been two weeks since Clarissa and I started dating and I've never felt happier before. We complete each other.

She calms me down when I'm mad and makes me smile when I'm down. She's the only person that comes to mind when I'm seeking comfort and love.

I think I have already fallen in love with her. She's everything I have ever asked for, she's an angel and she's also a badass.

Everything about her is amazing. She makes everyone's life better. She calls Nikolai and Mila her younger siblings. Roman is closed off and hasn't really talked to her a lot but he definitely feels the same way as my siblings.

We spend a lot of time together. We either meet up during her lunch break or after work. Sometimes, she comes to my warehouse and surprises me.

Today is Friday and our families have made it a tradition to meet up for dinner every Friday. Mom and dad invited everyone this time. It's 5.30 Pm and we're waiting for them to arrive.

Clarissa and I haven't met today since we're meeting up right now and she told me she has a lot of work today. I was in a really bad mood since I didn't see her.

I'm really excited to see her, I've missed her so much. The doorbell rings and the maids open the door, the whole Romano family walks in with the De Leons behind them. When I said everyone I meant everyone.

I spot Clarissa and she gives me her usual bright smile, I smile back at her. The others were greeting mom and dad. After she greeted my family, I grabbed Clarissa's hand and took her to my room. I opened the door and pushed her to the wall crashing my lips onto hers.

My arms were around her waist and hers around my neck. I lick her lip asking for entrance but she denies teasing me. I bite her lip making her gasp. My tongue enters her mouth and we explore each other's mouths. We pull away panting, she leans her forehead on mine and I smiled.

"You take my breath away," I whisper opening my eyes and leaning back looking at her beautiful face. She opens her eyes and smiles at me. "So do you," she whispered and I pecked her lips.

"I missed you, I was counting the seconds to come here," she said and I kissed her cheeks. "I missed you too, you're not doing this to me again or I'll lose my mind," I said and she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Not meeting up for a whole day," I said and she smiled nodding. She put her head on my chest sighing. I caressed her hair and kissed her head smiling. I wanna have her like this for the rest of my life.

She pulled away, "We gotta go down before my brothers barge in here," she said making me chuckle. She intertwined our fingers walking down the stairs. I led her to the dining room knowing they might've started eating.

We walk in and I receive glares from all her brothers which actually don't bother me at all. The ladies smirked at us making me smile slightly. I pulled out a chair for Clarissa and sat down next to her.

We started eating and listening to everyone's chats. It's actually amazing how the three families bond together. I never experienced big family dinners until now. Both my grandparents passed away before I was born. Both my parents are 'an only child'. So we don't have a big family like the Romanos.

I looked at Clarissa who was talking to Emma asking her how she's been doing. After trying to live with the De Leons, Emma loved them so she agreed that they adopt her. Clarissa explained everything to me, I'm really glad she found a family.

We finish eating and head to the living room. Everyone was chatting, the kids being kids and the oldies talking about random things while I was listening to Clarissa talk to our siblings and ask them about their day.