Chapter Eight

A/N:

I'm willing to write Dante, Antonio, Enzo and Gio's povs in this chapter. I might add Clarissa's depends on the length of the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------

Dante's POV:

Ever since Clarissa was taken from us, the responsibility of being the oldest brother has doubled. The younger ones would keep crying asking for their sister and the older ones would keep asking me about it. Everyone got affected by it, their personalities changed according to it.

Antonio would barely talk, became very cold and distant to everyone. Enzo had the fear of someone getting hurt so he started taking care of everyone just like mom. Gio buried himself in his studies so he can become a doctor as soon as possible. Matteo got ten times angrier than before, he would blow up on everything. Marco became the quiet one, he was cheerful before Clarissa left but that person just vanished and the quiet person took his place, he would bury himself in art and books. Lucas was the only one that would make us smile with his silliness, Claris used to call him goofball, he relied on us on everything.

And me? well, I became the don of the American-Italian mafia, it was hard taking care of the mafia, looking for Claris and looking after my brothers. I never showed emotions, I didn't want them to see me as a weak person.

I'm very happy that we got our sister back but I wish she was in a different state. She's stronger than any of us, instead of giving up, she kept going and survived, she became successful in the illegal world and the business industry. She even has three degrees and studying the fourth, how can someone be this smart and I couldn't be prouder. She's kind to others when no one was to her, she loved people when no one showed her love.

Now Tony, Enzo, Gio and I are driving to the hospital to spend the day with Clarissa. While the younger ones are at school. The twins are still at school because they missed out on a year so they could train properly and join the mafia.

Clarissa has been here for two days. We are worried about her, she doesn't tell us when she's in pain or she needs something. I think she got used to taking care of herself by herself which we need to change.

We arrive at our hospital and walk towards Claris's room, we're stopped by two nurses.

I look at them with a blank face as usual waiting for them to say what they need to say.

"Umm sorry for stopping you guys but we need to tell you something about Clarissa." one of the nurses say. My brothers and I share a look and nod at the nurses.

"At five in the morning, we got a notification that the heart monitor is beeping faster than it should, so we ran into the room and realised that she's having a panic attack. She was muttering some things about a tv, chairs and a table and she paused muttering things about, heart monitor, nurses and heartbeats, then we realised she was tryna calm herself. we gave her a sedative to help her calm down, and her breathing went back to normal. Then she told us that she's good and that we don't have to call you guys since you're coming soon anyway, we didn't know what to do. We were gonna call you right before you arrived" the nurse said scared.

What happened that caused her to have a panic attack, did she have a nightmare or something?

We practically run to her room not before telling the nurses to call us when something like this happens again. We bang the door open and look at Clarissa who's standing in front of the window lost in her thoughts.

She probably heard the door and turned to us smiling. "hi guys, how are you?" She probably realised that we knew since we barged in and she's trying to make us forget. I walk towards her and hug her.