Chapter Thirty Four

Clarissa's POV:

I woke up with a bad feeling. Like something was gonna happen, I sigh walking to the bathroom and getting ready for the day. I'm going out with Eduardo first then I'm going with my family to my grandparents' house for dinner.

After taking a shower and getting dressed I get a text from Eduardo that he's here. I take my purse and go downstairs.

 I take my purse and go downstairs

After telling my family my plans and giving them kisses on their cheeks I head out and see Eduardo leaning on his car, I smiled and walked towards him wrapping my arms around his neck

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him, "Good morning," I said and he put his head in my neck, "Good morning indeed," he whispered in my ear making me have goosebumps.

We pull away and he kisses my cheeks making me smile, then he pecks my lips. I look at him smiling the whole time.

"You look good, darling," he said looking me up and down. "You look good too," I said kissing his jaw. He smile and opened the car door for me. I stepped in thanking him and he turned to his side.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he drove. He glanced at me, "We're going to a restaurant for breakfast and we'll decide what to do after eating," he said and I nodded smiling. He put his big hand on my thigh stroking my skin with his thumb.

I smiled looking out the window. I still have this feeling that something's gonna happen but I push it back and watch the city from the window. We arrive to a restaurant after ten minutes, Eduardo opens the door for me and I step out of the car smiling at him.

He put his arm around my waist and brings me closer to him, we walk in and they lead us to a table.

Eduardo pulls out a chair for me and we sit down, the waiter hands us menus and leaves.

"It's a really nice restaurant," I said looking around and Eduardo smiled nodding.

"What do you wanna eat?" he asked looking at the menu. I open it and scan the food deciding on pancakes.