Chapter Seventeen

Clarissa's POV:

We step inside with the bag in my hand and my coat and purse in the other hand. Mom ran and hugged me while dad and my brothers hugged the younger ones, they look for injuries but I shake my head and they sigh in relief.

"What happened? Are you guys ok?" dad asked worried, "We don't know anything, Rissa got a phone call while we were eating and she became tense, she told us we have to leave so we packed our things and left not knowing what's happening," Lucas said making everyone frown looking at me.

I sigh "We have to talk in an office," I said and they all nodded, we went upstairs towards Dante's office. We enter and everyone starts talking at once.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled and they all shut up, I sighed and put my finger on my mouth shushing them. I open the bag and take out a device that shows if there are any cameras, or what you call 'eavesdropping devices'. They all look at the device in confusion except for the eldest and Marco.

I kept turning the device around and then it beeps, there's definitely something in the room, I turn right and it beeps repeatedly, I walk to the right and look around the place, someone put something in the cupboard, I open it and see a small camera, I pretend that I didn't see it and take out my gun and shoot it.

I look around again but the device isn't beeping, so nothing else is left, I grab the camera, open the window and throw it out of it.

"Alright, all done. Sit down everyone, it's time I explain everything." They all sit down waiting for me to say something. I sigh harshly.

"Remember when I told you that I have some doubts that someone was protecting Austin?" I asked and they nodded, "Well I found who it is and they are planning something big," I said making everyone tense.

"Who is it?" Dante asked, "the French," I paused, "when I told you that I was looking through and I might get some information that day, I didn't, my hacker was struggling and finally he got everything today. I got a call at the mall from him saying that my doubts were right. I had the French in mind because you told me they are our worst enemy. He told me that they are planning something big and that he sent everything in a message. I opened the message as soon as he hung up and I was shocked," I said looking down.

"What is it?" Dad asked worriedly, I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.

"They might not be as strong as us but they have gangs all around the world working with them and small mafias like the Australian, I didn't even know there's an Australian mafia until today. They're all working together, preparing weaponry and training their men for..." I trailed off.

"Give me your phone," Tony said impatiently, I took out my phone and opened the message giving it to him, he read it out loud, "small warehouses attacks, distraction, planting bombs and kidnapping..." He couldn't finish so I did, "Kidnapping the mafia princess," I said making Matteo get up and throw a vase across the room.

"THEY WILL DIE BEFORE TOUCHING MY SISTER AGAIN," He yelled and I got up and hugged him telling him to breathe and he did, he calmed down and I kissed his cheeks. He hugged me tightly to his chest.

I pulled away and looked at everyone. "That's not the point though, didn't you hear what Tony said. My hacker explained them to me, they are gonna distract us by attacking our small warehouses then they are gonna plant a bomb in our main warehouse and while you all are distracted getting the warehouses out of trouble I will be kidnapped," I finished earning a scoff from Matteo, I looked at him.

"They'll dream of doing such a thing," Everyone else was quiet, I looked at Dante, he's the don he makes the decisions.

"Umm, Dante, I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything but.." I trailed off but he nodded in assurance.