Chapter Eighteen

"Our sister forgets about us when grandpa is in the room," Rocco grumbled and everyone chuckled, I walked towards him and kissed his cheek, he bro-hugged me and pulled away.

I looked at him in disbelief and smiled shaking my head. Then I turned to the unknown man and woman and smiled at them, "You must be Clarissa," the woman said and I smiled at and nodded. She pulled me into a hug taking me off guard but I wrapped my arms around her, after a couple of seconds she pulled away.

"You're so beautiful. My name is Anastasia we are the Russian mafia," she said and I smiled at her "It's very nice meeting you, ma'am," I said and she shook her head.

"None of that, you call me by my name," she said and I nodded then turned to the man.

"I'm Ivan the ex don of the Russian mafia," he said emotionlessly and I shook his extended hand, "nice meeting you sir," I said smiling and his emotionless face broke into a smile.

"You can call me Ivan," he said and I nodded.

I turned around to greet the others but someone popped up in front of me, it's one of the boys, he looks Lucas and Alessio's age. He was grinning from ear to ear which made me smile in amusement. "Hiiii, my name is Nikolai, I'm the third oldest of the family. You're very cool, I loved how you roasted Alessio," he said in one breathe making me chuckle, he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

"You see like a goofball just like my younger brothers," I said then he looked at me confused and then I realised what I said.

"I meant Alessio and Lucas. I call them my younger brothers because they act as if they were five-year-olds," I said and everyone laughed but I earned very intense and cute glares from Alessio and Lucas.

Nikolai grinned at me, then I turned to the guy behind Nikolai, he was smiling "Hi, I'm Roman, I'm the second oldest and I'm twenty years old, nice to meet you" He said and I smiled nodding at him and shook his hand.

Then I turned to the last guy, the one that's making me lose my mind, all the confidence was drained from me, I extended my hand towards him and he shook it, "I'm Eduardo, the oldest and the don of the Russian mafia," he said and I felt electricity run through me and shivered at the sensation making him smirk, I smiled and nodded taking my hand from his warm one. Get a grip, I told myself.

Then I turned to the little girl and crouched to her height she looked down shyly, "Hi, sweetheart, my name's Clarissa and I'm seventeen years old, how about you?" I said and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Mila and I'm four years old," she said in her small baby voice holding up four fingers.

"You're so beautiful, Mila. Look at this cute dress, you're wearing my favourite colour," I said and she grinned at me making my smile widen and then launched at me wrapping her little hands around my neck. "Purple is my favourite colour too," she said smiling.

I hugged her back and stood up with her in my arms, I turned around and everyone was smiling at us. She pulled away slightly, "you're very beautiful, I love your curly hair," she said making the others aw, "Not as beautiful as you are," I said and she smiled at me then put her head on my chest, I kissed her forehead.

"She's never like that with anyone," Anastasia said smiling at us. I smiled at her then I felt Mila getting heavier in my arms, "I think she fell asleep," I whispered and her mom came to take her from me but she had a death grip on my shirt.

"Don't worry about it, I can put her in my room if you want," I said and she nodded, we walked up the stairs towards my room, I put her on my bed and put pillows around her so she wouldn't fall. Her mom tucked her in and we walked out.