Chapter Twenty One

Eduardo's POV:

Clarissa. The name of the girl who has been on my mind for the last two days, I don't know what's happening to me.

I felt something inside me change, maybe the time when she walked in her house and told her brother off on how childish he acted, or when she greeted mom and dad respectfully, or when her brothers talked about how she fired people on her first day, or maybe when she told us that she owned the best fashion company, or maybe when she shook my hand and smiled at me, or maybe when she was telling us what happened to her and survived, or maybe when she talked coldly on the phone, or when she greeted Mila telling her she's beautiful and putting her close to her chest, or maybe when she saved Mila, or maybe when sh-

Wait, what is going on with me, I shouldn't be thinking about her like that when I just met her two days ago, I shouldn't be thinking about how she squeezed my hand to calm me down, I shouldn't be thinking about when she leaned into my touch, I shouldn't be thinking about how beautiful she is inside and out.

She's something else, I was shocked when I saw her heel buried in the asshole's foot, but I was also so fucking proud, she helped Mila calm down and took care of the man without freaking my sister out. She's a badass and she definitely deserves to be a queen. My Queen.

My parents have definitely noticed the way I look at her and have been nagging me to talk to her and ask her out which I'm willing to do but not yet, I know she's been through a lot so I'm gonna give her time.

I'm walking out of the basement after getting information from the bastard who tried to kidnap Mila and I got pretty bad ones. I have to call for a meeting so I can tell everyone about what they're planning.

It's twelve pm so everyone's probably at work, I message Dante, Paolo, and Mr De Leon and they all agree to meet up.

I walk to the living room finding mom and Mila there watching cartoons, I smile and kiss their foreheads, "Where are you going?" mom asked smiling.

"To work, I had to stay late today so I can take care of something but I have to go check on work," I said and she nodded.

"Bye, Eddy," Mila said making me smile, "Bye, baby," I said and walked out to my car stepping in.

I drive towards my warehouse but on the way, passing a cafe, I see Clarissa with two girls sitting around a table and talking. She looks so good in her professional clothes, I still haven't seen her in casual clothes but I know she'll look amazing anyway.

I smile, a glimpse of her changes my whole mood. I keep driving and arrive at my warehouse in a good mood knowing I'll see her again later.

Clarissa's POV:

Yesterday, I wasn't able to go see Carol's dad because I went with Tony to deal with the bitch that was with the press. He wouldn't say anything so we ended up killing him and sending his body to his boss.

I was supposed to start training yesterday but with all the things happening we haven't got a chance, I hope that nothing happens today and I can start training again.

So after that, we went home, had dinner and spent time together. The whole night, I couldn't keep Eduardo off my mind, the way he's emotionless with everyone but gentle with me makes me get butterflies.

I woke up feeling fresh, so I got up and got ready. I had breakfast and then headed to the company.

 I had breakfast and then headed to the company