Chapter Thirty Five

Third Person's POV:

Clarissa turned in a swift motion pointing the gun at the man who was trying to kill her making him shoot himself. She took out her hidden dagger and thrust it into the man's stomach. He died.

Everyone was looking at the scene with wide eyes not understanding what happened except for the older ones who were expecting this that's why they were calm but they were also scared that this might not work and she would get injured somehow.

Eduardo who was looking at the sight in shock ran to his girlfriend and hugged her tightly not letting her go.

'And everything went dark,' she thought because she couldn't see anything from her boyfriend's tight hug.

(I got you there 😜)

She hugged him back as tight as he did. He pulled away slightly kissing her face making her giggle. "I was so scared," he whispered hugging her back to his chest.

She squeezed his hand in assurance and kissed his jaw. They pulled away making her brothers snap out of their trance and run to hug her suffocating the air out of her. She wasn't even able to move.

"He didn't get the chance to kill me but I'm gonna die because I can't breathe," she struggled and they pulled away laughing at her while she glared at them.

"Enough of me, are you two ok?" Clarissa asked looking at Alessio and Lucas. They nodded smiling.

"Let's go home, you might be tired," She said and everyone nodded walking to their cars.

Clarissa's POV:

Eduardo grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car making me smile, I sat in the passenger seat while he drove. He was clutching my hand the whole time but he wasn't saying anything making me sigh.

I squeeze his hand and his grip on it became tighter. He parks the car in front of the mansion and we step out, everyone trailing behind us. I opened the door, Lucas and Alessio were immediately hugged by their parents.

We all stood watching with a smile, Eduardo was still holding my hand not letting go.

They sat in the living room while I went upstairs and changed into something comfortable. I was about to step out of my room when the door opened and Eduardo walked in.

He walked us to the bed and made me sit down and he was sitting in front of me. He was still tense from what happened. I squeeze his hands and peck his lips which turns into a make-out session.

We pulled away and smiled at each other, "When I heard the shot my heart stopped, I thought something was gonna happen to you," he whispered putting his head in my neck and inhaling my scent. I wrapped my arms around him and brought him close to me.

"I love you," I said and he looked at me grinning making me chuckle, "I love you too," he said and kissed my neck.

We stayed like that for a while, in each other's embrace. We pulled away and decided to go downstairs.

Everyone was sitting around the living room talking. Lucas and Alessio were telling us what happened.

Alfonso's POV: (Dad)

We sat around the living room listening to my youngest sons who were telling us what happened and how they got kidnapped. I was burning on the inside.

My children aren't even able to get a break. Something always happens and their happiness fades. I feel useless. I feel like I failed my children and that I'm a bad father.

Especially to Clarissa, my only daughter, the one I couldn't save from getting kidnapped and tortured. The one that was picking her broken pieces by herself. Ever since she was born, she never felt like she was safe or happy.