Chapter Thirty One

Clarissa's POV:

I step out of the car and wait for Emma to get out before locking it, mom and dad and my oldest brothers have already arrived and we're waiting on the younger ones.

I was looking around the place trying to remember the things we used to do. The twins and Lucas finally arrive, they step out of the car glaring at me, "Why did you leave us?" Lucas asked angrily but he looked cute.

"I wasn't gonna wait for you to stop fighting and decide whose sitting in the passenger seat," I said crossing my arms while they huffed.

"Let's go," Dad said sighing and we all went to the front door, they pressed on the bell. A maid opened the door and we stepped inside. Emma was clutching my hand but I didn't mind knowing she still feels uncomfortable around new people.

Dad led us to the living room, I think. We walked in and the whole family with the Petrovs and De Leons are already there. Before I could say anything, Mila ran and hugged my leg making me smile, I picked her up and kissed her cheek still holding Emma's hand.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much," I said and she pulled away smiling, "I missed you so much too," she said making me chuckle. I didn't realise everyone was looking at us until I turned to them.

Everyone was smiling and I smiled back, Alessio ran and hugged me but I didn't have any more hands to hug him with which made him pull away frowning, "Sorry brother but my hands are occupied with more important things," I said and everyone laughed while he glared at me. I kissed his cheek and he grinned making me chuckle.

"I have one more younger brother, where is he?" I asked looking at Nikolai who grinned and hugged me, I kissed his cheek smiling.

I put Mila down who pouted. I put an arm around Emma's shoulder and brought her closer to me, "Hello everyone, I missed you all so much," I said sending them a flying kiss. "Especially, grandma and grandpa," I said and they smiled at me. They walked towards me and hugged me.

Everyone was looking at Emma in confusion, "Everyone, meet Emma," I said and they all smiled at her and she slightly smiled back. The De Leons were looking at her in love and adoration.

Emma got a bit overwhelmed and put her head on my chest, I kissed her head and put an arm around her, "It's ok, calm down, sweetheart. I'm right here," I whispered in her ear and I felt her nod on my chest.

"Guys, we're here too," Lucas said pointing at himself and looking at everyone who didn't do anything making him pout and huff.

Aunty Greta walked towards him and hugged him making him grin, they all greeted each other while I was trying to calm Emma down. I felt eyes on me and looked up to see Eduardo smiling at me, I smiled back at him and sent him a flying kiss after checking that no one was looking. He grinned.

"Are you feeling better?" I whispered in Emma's ear and she pulled away smiling. I felt a tug on my pants and looked down to see Mila standing in front of me pouting, I pulled her up again and kissed her cheeks making her smile.

I grabbed Emma's hand and walked to a couch sitting down, with Mila in my arms and Emma next to me.

We all scattered around the room.

"Why are you guys late?" Uncle Vincenzo asked making us glare at Lucas and the twins who looked at us sheepishly.

"The twins and Lucas had to take so long to get ready and then they were fighting about whose going with Claris," Dad explained sighing while everyone chuckled.

"She left us standing there," Matteo said pointing at me in accusation making me roll my eyes.

"If I didn't drive away from your stupidity we still would've been there plus driving with Emma was way more fun than with you guys," I said smirking and they glared at me while everyone laughed.