Chapter Twenty Eight

Clarissa's POV:

"Run!" I shout running out of the exploding building with my men trailing behind me.

We all run to our cars gasping for air watching the building explode, I smirk in victory and pass out in my brother's arms.

Two hours earlier:

"Are you ready?" I asked looking at my men and my brothers and parents who nod.

"Good, as I said you're not getting involved until I tell you to," I said sternly pointing at my family who look unbothered.

Mom and dad insisted on coming with us and helping even though they don't do those things anymore. We didn't let them at first but one look from dad and we all shut up.

Marco and Matteo came with me while the others came in their own cars. Even Marco wouldn't stay at home, he hasn't fully healed yet but even after a lot of convincing he wouldn't budge.

Bro, may god help who has to deal with us and our stubbornness!!

We check our weapons, "You guys already know which way you're going, right?" I asked my men and they nodded.

"Diego and Parker, are you all set?" I asked in my earpiece.
"Yes, boss," they said.
"Great, please be careful everyone, either we all stay in there or we all come out," I said and they all looked at me respectfully nodding their heads.

"Let's do this!" I said and my family looked at me worriedly but I smiled at them.

We all got to our places, I gave them a signal and we got started.
Two men charged towards me but I took out a knife and slit their throats. Everyone looked at me in horror but I shrugged killing three men who were sneaking up behind me.

"West is clear," I said and heard the others muttering clear.

"Let's head in, Noah and Oliver, get to work, I'll tell you when to activate it," I said and they nodded.

I walked in holding my gun out looking behind me from time to time.

I walked up the stairs and heard someone screaming in a room. I walk towards it and open the door seeing the Australian don himself raping a small bloodied girl.

I take my dagger out and throw it making it hit his forehead. "Bullseye," I mutter turning to the girl. I see a coat hanging on a rack. I give it to her and she covers herself.

"Are you ok?" I asked softly and she nodded shaking.
"Will you be able to walk or do you want me to carry you?" I asked and she looked at me with tears in her eyes shaking her head, memories of me getting raped flash in front of my eyes. I shake my head and help her up.

"Noah, I need you to take someone out to my family for me, please be careful with her," I said in my earpiece walking out of the room and down the stairs helping the girl with me.

I feel someone sneaking behind me, I look back and see an asshole pointing a gun at me. I kick his gun away and shoot him killing him.

I felt the girl shivering, making me grab her hand walking faster down the stairs.

I see Noah standing at the front door, I walk towards him protecting the girl from the bullets flying around.

"Please be careful, tell mom that she needs help," I said and he nodded grabbing her hand, she was hesitant at first but I gave her a reassuring nod.