Chapter 3

"Tha... Huaaahh!"

Before she could even thank him, she yelped. He buried his face between her legs. The hard, hot tongue that had just licked her fingers went to her sensitive areas.

"Aaah, aaah!"

Her back arched by itself. She couldn't stand it any longer. His face felt between her legs, and his hot breath on her sensitive areas. That drove her crazy.

"What a waste."

"...Huuk!"

He started licking the sticky fluids that were soaking between her legs from earlier. It was not an act of inducing pleasure, but an extremely perverted act that revealed his lust.

"Your, Your Highness."

A playful expression returned to the faint voice. She twisted her body as if in refusal, but her body movements were nothing but cute whining.

"It's a shame. I'm sorry I didn't know."

He licked his tongue off the sweet liquid from her thighs, then rolled it against her cl*toris again.

"Aahh, aahh, Your, Your Highness, huuuuhhh!"

Her thighs tightened and her legs trembled. She reached her climax with eyes closed. Then Philia opened her eyes wide. Climax. It was a word she never got used to.

Her body trembled in an instant. Fortunately, her mind has cleared up. However, the body was still demanding pleasure. Now she could tell Claude to stop his act, and she could bear it on her own.

However, she did not refuse, knowing that Claude's hand was directed at her.

It was different from being forced to choose. Just that she wanted to be held. Now she was no longer a virtuous woman who's being demanded to distance herself from men. Because she's not the saintess. And, this man...

'From the beginning, I admired him.'

When she saw him coming to the church himself, Philia knew what it was like to have a beating heart for the first time. She saw him and she knew what it was to be 'attractive'.

A large stature, broad shoulders. He was truly a man with a strong body like an armed man. His cruel eyes always seemed to stare at her, and she trembled in fear.

However, on one hand, she thought. How happy would she be if someone like that smiled and gave all their love?

The best man in the country. What kind of woman would stand next to such a handsome man?

At least she thought it wasn't herself, and she smiled bitterly.

However, after a few encounters, she recognized him intensely as a man. The day she watched her maid's love affair—especially that day.

She couldn't pleasure herself because she didn't have the courage to do it, but within her dark imaginations, she was held by him again and again. She wanted the thick, powerful fingers that had pressed and squeezed her lips together, to grab her own flesh in lust.

And like the maid who had the love affair, he would be excited and he'd hold her roughly...

And now, Philia realized her own dark desires and she widened her eyes in amazement. What was she thinking right now? Now this person is trying to help her...

"..."

As she reached her climax, the thumb touched her most sensitive cl*toris, and she flinched.

"Not enough?"

She has to say she can stand it now. However, her head betrayed her and nodded. As a woman, she would be held by a man for the first time.