24

Chapter 24

The temple had not changed at all. As soon as Claude got off, the priests came out to meet him.

“Welcome, Grand Duke.”

Grand Duke? Philia opened her eyes wide and looked at Claude. Why was Claude the Grand Duke? The priest’s gaze shifted to Philia.

“No…”

Philia bowed her head. Even the priest could not hide their awkward expression.

“I’m going to see the saint. Send the message.”

“Pardon? I understand…”

While turning around, the priest looked at Philia. Claude asked Philia.

“Saint, when you claim that you are the real saint, why are you not proud?”

Philia blushed at his mocking question. Why was Claude so proud of himself? Why…

“Will, will you let me meet High Priest Irik?”

“Stop saying that name.”

“…….”

“Do not provoke my patience.”

Claude’s eyes changed again. Philia nodded her head quietly, not wanting to go against his heart.

Soon, a priest appeared to guide them.

“Miss Philia!”

It was one of the priests who followed her well. Philia raised her head. The priest had a friendly smile.

“How are you?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t have time to pay attention to you because of the situation. I’ve always worried, but I’m glad.”

He said he didn’t pay attention because he didn’t have time? To say he didn’t pay attention, the priests who followed the detailed procedures do not know that they deliberately ignored Philia.

Because everyone turned to the new saint, they deliberately didn’t pay attention to her.

“Still, there seems to be something to do with the Grand Duke. That’s good.”

The priest looked at Claude and her, and smiled knowingly. What’s good about that? Philia wanted to say that.

The room they were guided to was a great sanctuary that presided over ceremonies.

Philia also offers her prayers here, and she blesses everyone when they sometimes have big events. Philia gave a puzzled look.

This was because the holy water, which only came out when she presided over the ceremony, was flowing out. In the dark place, only holy water shone softly. Each of the water bottles was being filled with holy water from the water bottle that the baby angels held.

“Philia!”

Then a voice was heard. It was Irik. Philia flinched.

“Brother!”

Philia’s heart pounded with joy. He was alive. Nothing happened and he was alive. Philia was able to smile broadly at that moment.

“You’re safe.”

As Irik was about to come closer, Claude grabbed his shoulder.

“It’s been a while, High Priest.”

“It’s been a while?”

Irik clenched his teeth and said. His dark green eyes were filled with hatred.