chapter 25-26

Chapter 25

Didn’t she already know about the case in the past, when a woman who was engaged to a Margrave family crossed the border without permission and was raped?

“Since there was no princess, they were thinking of trying to make peace by using the saint. No, if there was a princess, the Empress would never have sent her there.”

“That… how.”

“Unlike you, I come from aristocratic origins, and as soon as I arrived I knew how this place worked.”

Philia was overwhelmed just by being a saint. However, Bianca was different. She took control of this place and knew all the circumstances.

“Then, knowing that, why did you become a saint? If that’s the case, then you too would be a victim of peace.”

“First, I wanted to revive our family. The second is…”

“…….”

“Because I was confident that I would not go as a token of peace.”

Unlike you.

Philia could tell what Bianca was saying behind. She looked at Irik.

“Brother, did you know?”

“That…”

“You said to me that mixing bodies is dirty, priest. Wasn’t it filthy to mix bodies with the barbarians of Kshamil?”

When Bianca had said something like that, she frowned slightly and looked at Irik. What, did everyone know everything except herself? Her position had already been decided, but she was the only one who didn’t know the direction of her life?

What’s more, the savage Kshamil, to become the King’s ‘second wife’. She was told to stay away from men. How could she live as a savage’s wife?

“I was against it. There were also a lot of people who were against the idea of ​​the saint being a token of peace. So did the dead priest.”

“…….”

“I just thought it wouldn’t happen. I have no intention of sending you as a bride.”

However, Irik was not almighty. For example, wasn’t he helpless when she was accused of being fake?

If she was sent to Kshamil as a peacemaker, could he use his power?

No, at least Irik hid the facts from Philia. A feeling of betrayal ran through her body. Claude and Irik were all the same.

“Change your clothes. You’re going to catch a cold.”

Bianca said warmly. But she couldn’t hear Bianca. Philia looked at Claude and Irik with helplessness.

She was pulled away by Bianca’s hand.

At dawn, Philia entered the sanctuary. It was where she found out the entire truth.

To be honest, when Philia prayed, she never felt the presence of God. She mechanically recited the prayers, and she only released her own inner feelings as if complaining.

But today, just for today, she was thinking of pouring it on God.

What kind of existence are you, so that you can make fun of me like this? What a great being you are to make me like this!

Of course, the only clothes in the temple were holy clothes, and Philia was deceptively wearing the holy clothes worn by the saints.

Even though she’s fake.