Chapter 16

"Y-Your Highness!"

He rolled up her golden skirt and pulled her underwear down roughly. Her white butt caught his eye. Claude's hand rubbed her cl*toris.

"Uh, uhhmm!"

An honest response came back. Claude inserted his p*nis that had stood the moment she came in.

"Heuhk......."

Philia's hand against the wall turned white. Surprisingly, her insides were already wet.

"What were you thinking about that you're already so wet?"

"......."

"What were you thinking about, hm? Tell me, Philia."

Claude whispered persistently. When Philia hesitated to answer, Claude raised his hand and slapped her a*s firmly.

"Hnngh!"

"Why are you so wet?"

A softer tone. Philia knew during their relationship he always had a harsher tone.

But, had she gone crazy with all this obscenity? She preferred to be treated with harshness. When he hit her butt like this, a thrilling energy ran down her spine. She just went crazy when he thrusted his manhood inside her.

"Haagh!"

Again, her inner walls twitched as she clenched over him tightly. Claude stroked her red flesh. Philia's bottom, with his dark red genitals buried, was also dyed red.

"Philia, I think you like being hit."

"...No."

"Huh? If you don't like it, there's no reason for you to hesitate when responding."

The overwhelming pillar of flesh that had not fully entered penetrated as if piercing her walls.

"Tell me what you were thinking about that you got so wet."

"I, I saw Your Highness in my dream when I was taking a nap earlier. Mmngh..."

"Then what did you do? Hmm?"

"...Your Highness, no more please...."

"Hmm? How did I do it?"

Claude patted her bottom as if it was a warning. Philia's face turned red. She finally closed her eyes tightly and shouted.

"You, you did this from the back like this! Huhk!"

Claude's excited movements accelerated. Her inner walls surrounding his manhood continued to twitch. It felt marvelous. It was like she was melting around him, painstakingly caressing him inside.

"More..."

"I don't want to say... Kyaak!"

He slapped her on the other side of her butt and she knelt down. Her bottom was burning.

"L-Lying down like this..."

"Then?"

"Like... An animal..."

"Like this?"

"Yes, hnnngh!"

Claude shoved it in roughly, and Philia let out a scream. A small scream mixed with shame and guilt during the act was brief, but now he could hear her voice fully.

"Hagh, hngh, mmmh, unnggh!"

Philia looked like she was going crazy. While Claude did not come to the mansion, she must have been missing him, and she dreamed of sleeping with Claude. How surprised she was when Claude suddenly came to visit her not long after she woke up.