34-37

Chapter 34

“You said the Empress was here?”

At Claude’s words, Philia nodded her head. Philia had a usual expression on her face.

“What did she say?”

That voice was more ferocious. Philia saw how uncomfortable Claude was.

“She was just telling me what it was like outside.”

“…….”

“And how happy she is to be with your brother.”

“…….”

“She said she’s happy even if she’s locked up in the Imperial Palace.”

“……”

“So I was a little curious.”

It coincided with the story Amelia had told Claude. Claude’s anger subsided when he read Amelia’s letter that she had visited the mansion.

“…Why that woman, for nothing?”

“I was curious.”

His brother, Carlos, was aware of Philia’s existence. And it wouldn’t be strange for Amelia to know as well. The Empress had never done anything in particular. She was just doing her job.

That such an Empress would actively break into the house of the one who ‘conceded’ the throne, no, Claude.

“From now on, she’ll often invite me to chat.”

“…… .”

“Your Highness, I want to go.”

Philia said. Claude looked at her face. After a long time, her eyes had changed.

“I want to go.”

“…….”

“Can’t I?”

“…….”

“It is said that there are many pretty things in the Imperial Palace.”

If he declined here, Philia’s eyes would lose their focus again. Claude was plagued with internal conflict.

In fact, Amelia and Philia were in the same situation.

Amelia, who was imprisoned in the Imperial Palace due to Carlos’s obsession, and Philia, who lived in this mansion because of Claude.

Yes. There’s no way that Amelia would do any nonsense. She was the first to recognize that she was like Philia. She must have been intrigued by her personality and that she was a person similar to herself.

People who are close get affected. If Philia had been influenced by Amelia and smiled at him like her, it was something he had hoped for.

“Alright.”

It was a time of some turning point. Philia’s eyes widened at Claude’s decision. A smile appeared on her face for an instant and then disappeared.

* * *

Bianca frowned. The urgent steps were clearly heading towards one place.

“Hanngh!”

The amorous sound that could not be hidden leaked through the cracks in the room. It was a sound that should never come out of this place.

“How many people know?”

“It hasn’t spread yet.”

Bianca let out a sigh. It is fortunate that the rumors did not spread to the high priests who were aiming for him.

Be Fascinatedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें