Chapter 6

Philia's face turned red. Why did Claude have to see her like this now? She let out a lamentable sigh.

"I was trying to put the medicine on."

"I am here for the same thing."

"The medicine? I have enough medicine?"

Claude said at Philia's words.

"Take off your clothes. I will put it on."

"Pa-pardon?!"

Philia almost screamed. It was because what Claude had just said was so outrageous.

"Your, your, your, your Highness. Where it hurts is..."

"I know. Isn't that your entrance?"

"...Y-You're putting medicine there?"

"Is that strange?"

As if he truly didn't know it was strange, Philia was rather embarrassed by his reaction.

"If you call a physician, that physician will also be a man."

"......"

"Anyway, I've already seen everything, but it would be better for me to look after you than letting you do it by yourself, right?"

"...Um."

Wouldn't it be better to see a physician instead? Or she'd rather ask Paula to put it... But she was ashamed either way. Rather it might really be better if Claude was the one who did it since they'd already done so much more...

Philia shook her head violently, as if she was berating herself for thinking so weakly.

Claude spoke.

"I'll take responsibility."

"...Now, are you making fun of me?"

"Does it look like I'm making fun of you?"

Looking at Claude's face, Philia thought that he was really weird.

"I'll do it by myself."

"You applied it alone yesterday. Didn't it feel uncomfortable?"

"......"

"That's why you didn't go on a stroll with me."

"Huh..."

"Isn't that the reason? Or are you uncomfortable with me?"

"T-That's not the reason."

That's because every time she sees Claude, she gets excited... She couldn't speak frankly, so Philia was cornered right now.

"It's just... embarrassing, yes."

"What are you so embarrassed of?"

"Well, I keep thinking about what happened before..."

"Hmm..."

After that hum, Claude said nothing. Philia mustered up the courage and raised her head. When their eyes met, there was a strange smile on his lips.

"So, with that lewd look, is that why you were avoiding me?"

"......"

"Answer me, Philia."

Philia was flustered by the words coming out of his mouth. It was too straightforward. Her face was dyed red all the way to her ears.

Claude glanced down at her, and sat next to her. Philia's body flinched.

"What do you think? Are you afraid that I might take you by force?"

"Oh, no. It's just..."

"Tell me. What did you think when you saw me? Before that, what did you think?"