Chapter 23

Philia's face was stained with tears. As if in heat, his lower body under her became tighter.

She moved her waist slowly. At that, Claude looked at her. His reddish-brown eyes were already driven by lust.

Contrary to the situation, her body slowly released a sticky liquid to protect itself. As the atmosphere heated up, Philia carefully took off his pants. Contrary to Claude's calm expression, the dark-red pillar was lined with ferocious throbbing veins.

Philia spreads the clear liquid from the tip of his member. It was a familiar action. She tried to lick it with her tongue, but Claude stopped it.

Philia climbed back onto Claude and spread her legs. It took quite a while to get the insertion done because of her tied hands and her skirt. As time went on, his thing grew bigger and more difficult.

In the end, Claude was also anxious, so he grabbed his member and fitted it to Philia's body, then pressed her body down. She could barely insert it.

"Mmhhh..."

After accepting a man for a long time, her petals did not get wet and bit down on him tightly.

Her body, which had been firmly damaged by the unprepared insertion, stung with pain. She bit her lower lip and moved her back again.

Unlike the modest clothes that were buttoned all the way to the end of her neck, her waist was moving strangely. He really wanted to bite her neck like a beast. He wanted to tear off the clothes that wrapped around that coveted and voluptuous body.

"Philia."

"Yes?"

"Did you sleep with that bastard?"

"No."

Then, Philia made a mistake. They said she seduced him, but she didn't sleep with Irik. Where did they get that nonsense? Claude smiled contentedly.

"Then, Irik, that bastard is at fault."

"......."

"He seduced the innocent Philia."

"No, no!"

"I know you're not a whore, but why do you try to act like a whore..."

"......."

"Philia, would you like to know just this one thing?"

"......."

"Even if you seduced him... If you slept with that bastard..."

Claude lifted his body up. He said, glaring at Philia.

"I would have ripped him to shreds and killed him, not you."

"Hnnngh!"

Grabbing Philia's waist, he thrusted deeply. It came in so strongly that her whole body was numb from the pain. He moved his waist deep and fast. It was nothing compared to her slow movements.

"Ah, uh, that... Agh, mmmh!"

Her eyes dimmed at the familiar pain and pleasure she felt immediately after. Although her mind felt betrayed by him and rejected him, her body had already been accustomed to intercourse with him.

Thrust, thrust, thrust!

She tried to push him off, but her hands were tied and so she couldn't. She placed her hand on his neck and opened her mouth to only let out a sharp, short, shrill voice.

"Haghh!"

Burying her head in Claude's shoulder, Philia's body shook. At the same time, Claude climaxed. Tears welled up in her eyes.