Chapter 12

When Philia turned around, she saw Claude grabbing his length and stroking it. Claude's manhood, which she thought had lost its strength, stood anew once again, just as would before insertion. If it weren't for the sight of his member glazed over by her own lustful fluids, she would have believed that his length was standing erect for the first time today with how stiff it was.

Philia looked up at him with a tearful gaze, but at this, the corners of Claude's lips twisted up.

"If you touch it first, you have to see it to the end."

Claude whispered to her, pushing her back against the wall. He licked her breasts with his tongue and her body trembled at the sensation. She let out a low breath as his tongue pricked the tip of her mounds.

"I really like that you seduced me first."

"Heuk... Your Highness."

"I really like that you are naughty."

"Hahh... heuk..."

"You are so pretty. Enough to make me go crazy."

"...Agh."

Philia wanted to believe it. She really wanted to believe what he said. However, no matter how ignorant she was—she knew that she shouldn't believe whatever a man who was addicted to pleasure says. Because she now realized just how powerful this pleasure was.

With one of her legs wrapped around his waist, he inserted it slowly.

"AH!"

As if wanting to be one with her, Claude leaned his body against her fully. Claude stared at Philia.

He was completely fascinated by her body.

* * *

"Not yet!"

"Yes..."

Irik had an anxious expression on his face. He bit his lip. He thought that Philia would return to her hometown. However, Philia's parents are already dead, and she disappeared with the knight Logan.

He was desperately looking for Philia, but was she still even in the capital?

Irik couldn't quite forget Philia's face. The dark blue eyes filled with a sense of betrayal. She even had tears welling up.

"Damn it, she must be wrong, it's a misunderstanding!"

Since she was a child, she had lived in the temple. He took good care of the thin and slender Saintess. If she was the Saintess, he thought he would be her high priest himself, then he would be able to stand next to her.

Although he was not good at martial arts enough to become a knight, he thought he would be willing to sacrifice his life for Philia.

Isn't it natural? He had her...

He had her in his heart. Of course, Irik was not aware of his own mind.

It is a sin to have the opposite gender in mind, and he rationalizes that feeling by thinking that he only worships Philia as the Saintess. In fact, worship and love were similar, and he, ignorant of love, did not know the difference.

Even if there is a subtle twist in those feelings, he always thought that it was just affection for Philia, as though she was his pretty little sister.

All the women who were obsessed with the world were vulgar. Only Philia was a truly decent woman. So, Irik was enraged when she'd been accused as a fake, and so he was jailed.

But the more he was kept in prison, the more he worried about Philia and couldn't stand it.

If he's in prison, who the hell was there to take care of Philia? As he listened to the priests who followed her, they said she was gone in the blink of an eye.