Chapter 7

It was a different speed than when he applied the medicine, but when he rubbed her cl*toris with his tongue and licked it, her waist began to roll over him. It smelled like bitter medicine, but he didn't care. He hoped that the woman who moaned with pleasure and shed this lewd fluids would finally face her own desires.

Just before her body reached her climax, Claude removed his tongue and looked at Philia. She was gasping for air.

"Do you want to get me wet like this?"

"...Huk"

"Right now, it's only you and me here. You can do whatever you want."

"......"

"I......"

And as Claude tried to convince her to speak, Philia's mouth opened.

"Your Highness, do you want me? Do you really want me, too?"

Those anxious eyes looked at him and asked. Claude smirked at the question. The answer was so obvious. As he nodded, Philia said softly, covering her face with her hand.

"Then... do it..."

At her words of consent, his yearning hand touched Philia's thigh. Claude leaned forward and used his tongue, sucking her pert nipples over her sheer dress.

"Uhh..."

Hot saliva moistened the dress. Her nipples stood upright. Claude ripped off the neckline of the dress, and the seam was easily torn, and one of her breasts protruded.

"Heuhk!"

The peach-colored nipples were so, so sweet and soft. Claude raised her legs and brought her body closer to his.

Claude's knee gently rubbed her damp core.

"Uhk! Uhhnng!"

The place, which had already heated up to its climax, began to get excited again by the crude pressure. The nearly naked Philia surrendered her body to Claude.

"Ah, so pretty."

The woman who was so disheveled under him looked so beautiful. His throbbing member couldn't stand it any longer.

Claude lowered his pants. His erection was like a weapon pointing up to his stomach. He felt the urge to insert himself and move his body like a dog in heat. But then she would get hurt again. A little more kindly, softly...

Claude then saw the ointment. A perverted thought came to mind.

"I thought of a good way to apply the ointment to the inside."

Claude smeared it on his bulging manhood. A bottle of that ointment had the price of ten gold bars, did that matter? It was enough to be used as a lubricant with her.

Something sticky and soft. He gently thrusted his length into her wet entrance.

He wouldn't act as crazy as last time. Because back then, it was much too exciting to have her first time.

"Hhngh!"

It was the second time she received him, but Philia accepted it with a grimace on her face.

Between her spread legs, she could feel it spreading to the limit. Thinking back, he was too big. He pulled out again.

But, apart from the burden, her body, governed by pleasures, rejoiced and embraced the man's excitement.

"Ahhh..."

She must have stopped being addicted to the drug, but her body could remember the pleasure, and so she welcomed him. Was it because of the ointment? What if it wasn't there?