Chapter 11

Slap!

"Kyaaaahk!"

At the same time, the walls clenching over the manhood tightened. The stimulus was so great that a deep groan seeped out through his teeth. Claude grabbed her waist and raised her up.

"Ahheeuk, aahh, agh! AH!"

Tears flowed from Philia's eyes. Claude licked them all. The salty taste was sweet for some reason.

Thrust, thrust, slap, thrust, slap!

The sticky liquid dripped down from the place they're enjoined glistened, flowing down his firm thighs. The sultry scent and heat of their love affair reverberated.

"Ohhh, Your, Your Highness!"

Claude, fascinated by this lustful woman, became like a mad beast running wild.

Slap, slap, slap!

How beautiful her voluptuous breasts were as they bounced along with the movements of his waist, and how lewd the sight under her skirt...

A sharp scream turned into a wet moan. Claude thrusted deeper between her legs. In the brief love affair, their gazes meet.

Light was returning to Philia's eyes. She seemed to realize what she had done now.

Claude grinned and stroked her hair. His length was still inside her.

"Do you know who is holding you now?"

"...Your Highness."

She was anxious. She was so anxious she couldn't stand it. There was nowhere to be. But this man came to her. He said he would take care of her.

So she wanted to be safe. She desperately needed this man's warmth. So she seduced him.

"I'm sorry."

Philia treated Claude like an object.

Realizing this, Philia bit her lip and got up. All of a sudden, their physical relationship ended lightly. The member that had been buried between her legs, throbbed and fell.

"Birth control..."

"Don't worry. I always do it."

"......."

Was he doing it all the time? Philia didn't know what to say. He was the Crown Prince, so it would be difficult if he had an illegitimate child.

So, did that mean he had relationships like this with other women? Philia accepted it. Philia's face clouded as she got off his body.

"Where are you going?"

Philia looked back. She tried to close her eyes. Claude took off his clothes. The sight of Claude, sitting naked with his legs crossed, aroused a strange excitement in her.

"Where..."

Philia, who was about to say that she was going to wash up.

"I am not finished yet. Are you going to seduce me and then go?"

"......."

"That's unfair."

The flames in his eyes startled her. Claude was extremely rational, but it didn't seem like that. He got up and walked over to Philia.

When he untied the ribbon of the frozen Philia's clothes, Philia's clothes flowed down, leaving only her slip. The naked man looked at the woman he was holding. The man's eyes reddened as he looked at the fluid that was dripping between her legs.