chapter 14

"Hnnnnngh!"

Philia twisted her body and moaned out loud. Claude stroked her erogenous zones with his lips. His roving tongue, his delicate fingers. Philia grew impatient.

"Even though I love you so much, you wanted to leave?"

"Ah, Your Highness, please! Hmngh!"

He pressed her cl*toris with his thumb. With a tingling sensation, she flinched and arched her back. As he saw this, he slipped his fingers in.

"Yes, you were so excited to eat mine here."

"......."

"Philia, tell me. Do you still want to leave?"

Even though he said it affectionately, his touch, which stimulated the inside of her walls, was very rough.

Philia couldn't speak. As soon as she returned, she entered his room and she was caressed by him even while she wasn't fully undressed yet. She didn't even have time to think about anything else.

"Heuhk!"

His fingers slipped out, and after grabbing her ankles and stretching her legs to the limit, he put his fingers in her again.

"Hagh, ahhn, aaahhh!"

She said she hated it, but she was so used to making these noises. Without knowing how crazy this sound drove him.

Philia bit her lips tightly. Philia reached her climax as she struggled to control her expression that was about to unravel, excited by all this pleasure.

"Hmmmngh!"

Her back was arched as she lay down. She melted completely into Claude's embrace. Panting, Philia looked at Claude.

Claude squeezed Philia's arm. His eyes blazed with lust. He would become one with her over and over again so that she wouldn't be able to have any thoughts.

Wouldn't it be nice if he could just swallow her whole? He looked at her swollen breasts. He would really like to eat her. She let out a painful moan as he set his teeth and bit her.

Even the voice of pain seemed to make blood rush to his lower region. Hurry up, he wanted to put himself in.

Claude was unaware of the concept of coercion and pressure. Had he known, he wouldn't have brought her in the first place.

Then, Philia sobbed. Could it be the tears of helpless prey standing in front of a beast that would devour her?

"No, no..."

"......"

"I don't like it, I really hate it..."

Philia cried and looked at Claude. No matter how much Claude tried to fill her with pleasure, his face was still so blank.

"Your Highness, I really hate it..."

She cried. Claude noticed that the strength in her body was gone. It meant that he could do whatever he wanted. Without even the slightest resistance, she took a deep breath and wept. Her chest swelled and swelled with each breath.

Just like the day she watched the march of the real saint. She started sobbing.

Hearing her say that she didn't like this, Claude stopped everything.

She hates it? Why?

He felt frustrated. He wanted to know how to change the feeling of 'dislike' that Philia had for him. He turned round and round his head.

"Why?"

Claude asked. He wanted to know why Philia hated it. For someone like him, it was truly a major development.