Chapter 5

He was the most perfect prince. Philia thought of Claude that way. Three years ago, it was the same when he came to the temple. He was always laid-back and seemed competent in everything.

She couldn't believe Claude wanted to escape as well... He was, of course, a person of significance, but he was like her and wanted to run away.

Philia smiled unknowingly. She forgot the shame and the burden she felt, and the pure smile that came from human kindness was built. His red-brown eyes gleamed when he saw it.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Just now, I thought Your Highness is a human being."

"Hmm, I guess I wasn't human to you."

"No, I don't mean it that way. I thought you were the perfect person. I thought you were very good with things, to the point that you've gotten bored."

"Hmm, that's the kind of person I am in your eyes."

Very naturally, Claude continued the conversation. She unknowingly let her heart be relieved. The incident that happened yesterday didn't make any sense, yet he was the person who even gave her a hand.

And there was excitement. Philia began to open her lips as she looked into Claude's eyes. Her shy cheeks were flushed red, and the pale pink hues shone upon her skin.

A smile began to form on Claude's lips as well.

* * *

Philia felt uncomfortable. She expected it, but when she took a bath, there was a tingling sensation there. She tried to not show it to Paula, who always listened to her.

It stung even more as she washed with water. She felt a strange discomfort. The more she paid attention, the hotter it got.

"Shall I ask for some medicine?"

But she couldn't even ask for it because she's embarrassed. She was a woman who had always lived with purity and innocence as her highest values. It was almost impossible for Philia to ask for medicine just because she was hurt after an encounter like that.

"I will get better in time."

Philia mumbled to herself, sat in the chair, and looked out the window.

"The capital is big..."

She still couldn't believe that she was here.

Philia smiled faintly and recalled the conversation earlier in the evening. The conversation they had over dinner was very enjoyable. Occasionally, she was embarrassed because she remembered the conversation she had with that person the day before.

Her heart softened, but the more she talked, the more her feelings bubbled. How delicately he sliced meat with fingers that had previously caressed her, how sultry his courteous voice was when simmered in excitement. Even how solid his body was even when covered by clothes. She kept trying to figure it out.

There was no lingering medicine left, but the place between her legs was itching and tingling again. Every time it did, Philia unwittingly clutched her legs together. Then it seemed to get better. Perhaps the tingling in the place now had an effect as well.

'Have I gone crazy?'

Philia knew it was the feeling of her body being 'aroused'. Was she in heat? Philia began to blame her own desires. But despite her celibacy, she already learned of pleasure. In an overly intense way. From the man she wanted.

She would probably never forget that ecstatic feeling for the rest of her life. She heard a knock as Philia mumbled bitterly.

"Come on in."