jealous

Some of these stories are old so these might Be Bad and cringe!! But it Gets better💜

You lived in a hype house with your bf, Vinnie Hacker. Hype house was having a "chill" night.
You invited people to just hang out. You were planning to play games, hang out and watch a movie. You were chilling in the living room cuddled up next to vinnie.

"gimme kiss you cutie", Vinnie said. you kissed him and smiled. Then you heard the door open.

"Nailea!" Thomas shouted. ( no hate to her, she is amazing <3)

"Oh", you thought. You did like her but when everyone shipped Vinnie and Nailea... they thought you ruined their thing. You didn't like to be around her and see Vinnie with her. Vinnie got up and hugged her. You felt weird, but didn't want to. They just hugged....

"Okay pick partners for this first game!" Alex informed.

You looked at Vinnie but too late he was with Nailea. He looked at you and mouthed: is it okay?
You nodded trying not to look sad.

"I can be with you y/n!"  You heard a voice behind you. "Thank you Kouvr" you smiled.

the game started.

"the animal!" Vinnie shouted and made movements with his hands. "Horse!" Nailea replied jumping. "Yes!" Vinnie cheered. "Vinnie and Nailea 13 points! They are leading!" Thomas told everyone. You and Kouvr got 4 points.

"I am gonna go get some water", you told Kouvr and headed to the kitchen. While walking there you tried to pull yourself together. Still you felt like you were fighting the urge to cry. You drank water and as you went back to the living room, everyone was making tiktoks. Vinnie and Nailea doing one together.

Then it was time to watch a movie. It was horror. You hated horror movies. Vinnie was sitting with Nailea and you curled up in the corner of the sofa. It was getting dark outside. You watched the movie for 10 mins and then left outside to get some air. You sat on the edge of the pool moving your legs in the water. Someone sat next to you. It was Kouvr.

"Is everything okay, you seem upset?" Kourv asked. "I am just sad i guess. Not sure" you answered. "Is this about Vinnie and Nailea?"

"Yeah, i mean i don't know why i feel like this. It just doesn't feel nice that everyone thinks I came between them" you told her. "Y/n we don't think like that. We literally saw how you two fell in love. Vinnie really cares about you" she replied.

You and Kouvr talked a little bit and went back inside. "Are you coming to watch the movie?" Kouvr asked. "i don't know, i think i will go sleep soon" you answered with a small smile.

You reached your bedroom and just fell on the bed. You sighed. This feeling was obvious bothering you. You scrolled through your phone and then saw the video Nailea and Vinnie made. The comments in that was much more positive than in yours. You didn't even post much. You put your phone away. You felt too frustrated to cry. Few tears slipped from your eye. You wiped them gone and went sleep. Or at least your tried. You heard laughing downstairs. You couldn't stop thinking about what was happening.

At downstairs:

"Who else loves sunsets?" Mia asked being excited. "Me!" Kouvr shouted. "Y/n loves them too, right?" Vinnie said looking around. "Where is Y/n?" He continued. "She already went to your room", Kouvr replied.

Vinnie quickly got up and walked upstairs. He knocked and slowly opened the door. "Y/n baby?" He whispered. "Yeah?" You answered and sat up on the bed. "Why aren't you hanging out with us?" Vinnie asked. "I just got tired, i am sorry" you said. "Baby no need to apologise..."

He turned on the lamp on the night time table and sat next to you. "Oh, have you been crying?" He asked worriedly. He looked at your face and wiped away that one tears that was sliding on your cheek. Vinnie came closer to you and pulled you in a hug. "Love what is it?" He continued. You tried to say something but failed. Instead you bursted into tears. You buried your head on to his chest. "It's okay..." Vinnie whispered stroking your back. You tried to push him away. The hold around you got looser. "Hey.. y/n what's wrong?"

"You and Nailea, it just made me feel weird. I am sorry i should not feel like this, this is stupid-.." you told him crying not being sure about anything.  "Y/n its not stupid. Don't be sorry", He said calmly. "Do you wish you could date her?" You asked him boldly. "What? No. I want to be with you. Y/n.. you are so special" he said to you wiping your tears. "But you guys were so good at the game, everyone wants you two to be together.." you cried. "Y/n its not about what others want, its about what i want. And i want you. I want you day and night. Don't overthink about the game" Vinnie told you. You felt embarrassed about this whole thing. "I am embarrassed" you said. "About what baby?" He asked holding your hands. "These feeling i had.." you replied looking down. "No don't be. It shows that you care. I am glad that you told me"he said lifting your chin. "Vinnie i am sorry.." you started. "Y/n listen.. I am sorry. I should have checked on you. Me and Nailea never had anything going on. I don't care what someone thinks. i love you" Vinnie said. He soon pulled you in a new hug. You felt safe. "I love you too" you whispered in to his ear. Vinnie pulled away looking at you. He pulled your face closer and gently connected your lips. His soft lips pressed against yours. He deepened the kiss. Your hands traveled behind his neck. After pulling away your forehead was resting against his. You smiled. He held your hands. After a moment you two went sleep together. Cuddled up next to him felt calming.

_________________________________

Hi! Sorry If there IS MISTAKES, English IS not My first language!!

Don't forget to vote:3