Bully pt2

IMPORTANT!!!!

i am going on a little summer break. Ill update ones in a while if i have good story ideas! Ill be returning at the end of the summer! Have the best summer ever and leave down ideas for stories!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

---------------------------------------------------------

Two days after The party you have Been ignoring and Hiding from Vinnie.

You felt sad. like super sad. You had no idea where your camera was. Probably in the trash. Like he didn't care about anything. You were walking in the hall listening music. ignoring the whole world and just walking. You pumped into someone but kept going. Again you pumped to someone.

This time you bothered saying sorry.

You: sorry

You took a quick peak who it was. Of course Vinnie and his friends.

Vinnies friend: loook its the l-o-s-e-...

You: SHUT UP!

Vinnies friend: oooh... so you can talk now.

you rolled you eyes.

Vinnies friend: where is your camera?

Tear appeared in the corner of your eye. You swallowed the lump in your throat.

Vinnie: dude stop

you looked up and were surprised Vinnie has said something.

Vinnies friend: okay so now you are on her side? really bro?

Vinnie: no of course not, eww. She is just a loser..

All his friends laughed as you felt a pinch in your chest.

Vinnies friend: aww... well what do you think about Vinnie?

You: he can f'ck off!

You looked coldly at him. He was shocked. His eyes looked shocked

You walked away hearing them cheering on the background. You turned your music up and kept walking.

It was quite weird why would Vinnie be so shocked when you talked back.

A WEEK LATER

Vinnie has been oddly staring at you all week. You have not felt so good since everything. And this day was one of the hardest days. It just... It was enough of the bullying. They made you cry.

You were sobbing in the bathroom floor at school. You never cried there but you have been building all the emotions up and now they just exploded. It was a break so you had time. You wiped the tears and sniffed your nose. Then you just closed the eyes for a bit. To relax.

"you okay?"

Someone has come inside the bathroom.

You: yeah

"y/n i know you are not, come here"

You slowly got up and opened the door only to see Vinnie there.

You: what are you doing here?

Vinnie: y/n i am sorry i didnt mean anything i have said to you.

You: okay, is that all?

Vinnie: come sit here. '

You walked up to him and you two sat down next to the sink.

Vinnie: whats wrong? talk to me

You: do you really act like you don't know

Vinnie: well...

You: well okay. First of all you and your friend have been teasing me for many months for no reason!!!! THEN BROKE MY CAMERA! ACT LIKE I HAVE NO F'CKING FEELINGS!