meeting The parents

HIII!! PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU HAVE ANY ILY<3

"this is your captain speaking, welcome to the flight to..."

You leaned against Vinnie's shoulder. You two were flying to see his parents. Soon the plane took off and you fell asleep.

time skip*
Vinnie: baby we are here
You slowly opened your eyes realizing the plane was on the ground.

"thank you for flying with us,  be careful while takin your lugga-..."

You and Vinnie got out of the plane. You two went to get your baggage.

You: i am tired
Vinnie placed kiss on top of your head as you leaned against him.
Vinnie: i know
You: what time is it?
Vinnie: 7.10am
You: too early for me, can i just sleep here?
Vinnie just smiled at your words.
You: oh vin that's our suitcase

Vinnie took The suitcase and you two headed outside. Warm wind hit your face. It was still little bit dark outside, but the sun was rising. You two took a taxi to Vinnie's parents house. You slept the whole ride.

You: i am nervous
Vinnie: don't be.
You: what if they don't like me?
Vinnie: they will, don't worry.
Vinnie kissed you before going inside.
Vinnie's mom: hi!!
you were holding Vinnie's hand.
you: hi!
Vinnie: hey mom
Vinnie's mom: my handsome vinnie, hey. And finally we meet you y/n!
You: nice to meet you.
Vinnie's mom hugged you.
Vinnie's dad: well hello!
Vinnie: hey dad
You: hi
Vinnie's dad: nice to meet you y/n
Vinnie: so yea as mom and dad know this is y/n my girlfriend.
Vinnie's mom looked both of you smiling.
Vinnie's mom: wonderful, i will show were you two sleep
You two were going to sleep in Vinnie's old room. There was closet, bed and a desk in the room.

time skip*

it was evening. You were brushing your teeth in the bathroom. Vinnie walked behind you and wrapped his hands around your waist. his head rested on your shoulder.
Vinnie: are you excited about tomorrow?
you nodded. After you had brush your teeth, you and Vinnie went cuddle in to his bed.
Vinnie was staring at your face as he was laying next to you. he gently brushed your hair back and placed a kiss on your lips.
Vinnie: goodnight
You: goodnight, i love you.
Vinnie: i love you too
you fell asleep resting your head on vinnie's chest. He held your close. it was warm and comfy.

NEXT DAY*

You were still sleeping. you noticed Vinnie was not on the bed. you looked around the room and dropped your head back on the pillow. Suddenly the door opened and Vinnie came back next to you. he tried to cuddle you without you waking up. you lifted your head to look at him.

Vinnie: sorry baby, did i wake you up?
his morning voice rang in your head
You: n- no you didn't. where were you?
Vinnie: in the bathroom
you nodded and climbed on Vinnie.
Vinnie: morning
You: good morning
Vinnie: you ready for the boat trip!
You: more than ever
Vinnie laughed.

After breakfast you, Vinnie and his family headed to a boat. Soon you were sailing on the sea. You were sunbathing with his mom.
Vinnie's mom: it is so nice you guys came here
You: thank you for having us
Vinnie's mom: of course, you are so lovely
You blushed and smiled at her. Then Vinnie came running there and jumped off the boat to the water.
You went to look at him.
vinnie: baby come here!
you looked at him confused.
Vinnie: just jump! i am here
you jumped. water splashed across your face.
You swam closer to vin.
He pulled you closer from you hand and came close to your face. you two were about to kiss until he splashed your face with water. Then he quickly swam away.
you: VIN!

You started chasing him, but didn't catch him. You went to the stairs to climb back on the boat. You took a towel and dried yourself. the wind made you got goosebumps. You smelled the salt sea. You went to get some water.
Vinnie: here you are
you took a look of him and then put your water glass away.
he walked up to you and then crashed his lips to yours. you leaned against the sink.  he kissed you passionately. then he pulled off.
you: what was that for?
you smiled.
Vinnie: well i kinda ruined our kiss in the water...
you just looked at him with so much love

LATER THAT NIGHT

after the boat trip you had a good dinner. It was quiet in the house. everyone were getting ready to sleep.
Vinnie: y/n
you: hmm?
vinnie: come!
you started following him.
you: vin where are we going
Vinnie: you will see soon
Vinnie closed lights from the house and you two sneaked to the back yard.
You watched as Vinnie went lay down in the grass. it was so dark outside. Only light from above you. You laid next Vinnie.
You just looked at him.
You: what are we doing here
Vinnie:  look up
You looked to the sky. Hundreds stars glow in the sky. Full moon. You had no words. It was beautiful. You felt Vinnie's hand slide to your hand. You held his hand.
You: its beautiful
Star flew over you two.
You: oh! did you see that!!!
vinnie: i did

You stared at the sky until you realized Vinnie was staring at you. you looked deeply to his eyes and smiled at him.
You: i love you Vinnie
Vinnie: i love you too... to the moon and back

You glanced back at the beautiful sky on top of you. staring at the moon thinking: there is so many thing you would do for that one person you love
You looked back at Vinnie. That boy who you fell in love with. His eyes sparkled and half of his face was glowing in the moon light. His curls were messy. You leaned in to kiss him..

The next morning you checked your phone and the first thing you noticed was i text from Vinnie's mom.

it was a picture of Vinnie and you laying in the grass looking at the stars. She must have took it last night

*thank you for making him so happy*

you smiled at the text which melted your heart. The picture was amazing. And with that the trip was perfect
_______________________________________
This is that kind of love we want!! Right? 😂😤How was this story?
Did you guys liked it?

Don't forget to vote!❤️