dead

You were currently doing laundry. Kids were at school and Vinnie was at work. You were almost done with laundry when suddenly your phone rang. You walked to the living room with your laundry basket. You picked up the phone and answered.

??: is this y/n Hacker?

"Yeah", you replied.

??: I am sorry to inform you that your husband Vinnie Hacker has passed away.

"what...", you whispered.

You dropped your phone and laundry basket. You bursted in tears furiously and kneeled down. You couldn't breathe. You cried loudly with your head buried in your hands. Your love of life is gone. Your chest went up and down from breathing. Your heart was broken. Hearing those words was always your worst nightmare.

===

"You can do it", Mia told you and stroked your back. "I can't", you said in tears. "He was your husband, do this for him", she said. You took a deep breath and walked in front of everyone. It was his funeral. "hi... I am y/n, Vinnies wife..", you took a deep breath. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Vinnie was great, he was the love of my life. I will always be grateful to you. Honestly i don't think i will survive, but i'll try for you and our kids. I still remember the morning when you left for work. Last words you said to me was I love you, now and forever", you broke down.
"I am sorry... I will never find someone like you. And I love you so much", you finished and started walking back to your seat. Suddenly you started getting dizzy. "what is happening?" You asked out loud.
You collapsed to the ground. You were falling into something black.

-------

You sat up and breathed heavily. Tears were streaming down your face. You were so shocked. You blew up into tears. You felt a touch on your hand. "Baby are you okay?" you heard a familiar voice next to you. "Vinnie?", you asked. "What happened?" he asked worriedly. "Oh Vinnie!" you hung your hands around his neck and hugged him tight. He stroked your hair. "I had a nightmare that you died and I was alone with the kids" you explained crying. "baby i am here", he tried to calm you down. "It felt too real, what is wrong with me?"

"Nothing, it was just a nightmare", he told you. "But it felt so real! What if it told the future? Vinnie don't leave me!" you told him. "Look at me. I am here and not dying any time soon. We don't even have kids yet and we are not married. Calm down", he answered. "I love you", he continued. "I love you too", you breathed out.

He kissed you and cuddled with you the whole night. In the morning you were feeling better but wanted to be with Vinnie 24\7.

__________________________________
Don't forget to vote ily ❤️