calling boyfriend daddy

You decided to do the a prank that you call your boyfriend daddy. Vinnie was currently playing and sitting in his gaming chair. You hid your phone and started recording. You walked to Vinnie. "hey baby", he said. "hi vin!" you replied.
"What are you up to?" he asked laughing.

"Nothing", you answered. Then you leaned close to his ear and whispered. "I love you...daddy", you said. "I love-.. What did you call me?" he panicked.You blushed and smiled. You tried to run away but Vinnie got up and grabbed your waist. He pulled you close to him. "What did you call me?" he asked. You buried your face in his neck. He wrapped hands around your waist. Vinnnie had the widest smile on his face. "I love you" he said. "I love you too", you replied. Vinnie gave you a sweet kiss.

1 day later

"morning baby", he said.
Vinnie came closer to you and placed a kiss on your forehead. "morning daddy", you whispered.
Vinnie blushed and kissed you. He crawled on top of you and started kissing your neck.
You rolled away from the bed and went to do some breakfast.

Time skip

Vinnie was playing and you laid in bed. "Come to bed", you told him.
He lazily got up and cuddled up next to you. "You are looking so pretty babe", he smiled. You too daddy", you cringed at your own words. "What is all this? You have been calling me daddy lately", he asked laughing. "It was a prank", you laughed.
"Not that i mind but please not in front of everyone", he winked. "okay... daddy", you whispered and started laughing. "god y/n", he groaned. You went closer to him and connected your lips to his.
__________________________________
Don't forget to vote!!