miscarriage

You woke up next Vinnie. He had his arms wrapped around you. You slowly opened  eyes and kissed him on The forhead.

You: morning handsome
Vinnie: morning My beautiful pregnant mama!

You and Vinnie found you were pregnant 3 weeks ago. You two were still inside The Happy and rainbows cloud.

Vinnie: show me The belly

You moved The blanket and soon as Vinnie saw your belly he kissed it..

Vinnie: If you hear me, here is you dad talking. Love you so much!

You kissed Vinnie on The lips. You felt he was smiling. The Day went normally by but at evening you started hurting a little bit.
You: ouch...
You were laying on The bed. Vinnie was with his friends filming and you were home alone. You got up and got terrible pain wave. You falled on your knees and knew you have to call Vinnie.

You: Vin?!!
Vinnie: yea whats wrong
You: idk, i am in pain
Vin: what? Are u okay? Whats happening?
You: My lower belly hurts, i am gonna go to The toilet
Vin: i am gonna come there

You sat on The toilet still on call with Vinnie.
Then you looked down. Blood.... A lot of Blood. Thats when you knew, The baby is gone.

You: vin?! Vinnie....
Vinnie: i am in The car right now
You: i think i had a miscarriage...

Your Voice cracks and The call went silent. Tears rolled down your cheecks. You dropped The phone on The floor and just heard Vinnies words.

Vinnie: y/n? Baby? I am coming
You burried your head on your hands and cried loudly. You knew this could happen but All The happiness took over you. You heard The door open and Everything started to go on slowmo. In your head there was silence and you just  little bit heard The backround voices. Vinnie runned to you. He kneeled down infront of you holding your hands. You looked to The Mirror empty. Tears kept coming from your eyes. Everything got blurry. You blinked ones and then you heard Vinnie talking to you.

Vinnie: baby? Y/n? Love say something...
You: i dont understand...
Vinnie looked at you and you met his eyes.

Time skip*

it has Been 3 days. You went to The doctors to confirm what had happened and it was true, you had a miscarriage. All you did was eat and sleep. You felt empty and sad. You looked out of The window. It was rainy day. You followed The water drops sliding against The glass. All The pain hit you ones again. Tear dropped on your shirt. You wiped it off.

Vinnie: love?
You looked at Vinnie.
Vinnie: come here
You went next to Vinnie on The bed.
Vinnie: i love you...
You: i-
Vinnie: its fine, just rest.
You cuddled with him. He played with your hair and stroked your cheeck.
You: i love you too...
Vinnie kissed you on The forhead. You falled asleep.

1 Day later**

You were at The same spot, sitting and watching. It was sunny day. You saw beautiful big trees from The window.

Vinnie: should we get some food?
You: just order
Vinnie: lets pick The food up, we Will get some fresh Air.
You nodded and got ready. You were sitting on The car with sunglasses on. Hopefully there were no paparazzis.
( You and Vinnie told to your fans what had happened so everyone knew)
You got out of The car and holded Vinnies hand. You got The food and when you guys were walking Back to The car you saw paparazzis. You and Vinnie started walking faster.

Paparazzi: where is The baby?!! What gender it was?!
You holded The tears and walked close to Vinnie.

Vinnie: its okay, we are almost at The car..
Paparazzi: should pregnancy Be The thing woman should Be able to do?!
You bursted into tears and quickly went inside The car.
Vinnie: dont you have any respect? Or are you just stupid?! My woman just Lost a baby and you are here making those questions!!! How would IT feel If IT would Be your wife? Huh!
Vinnie came inside The car and quickly drive away. At home you went just Back to The bedroom.
Vinnie: i am so sorry what happened..
You: its fine, you didn't know.
Vinnie: are you coming to eat?
You: i am not hungry
Vinnie: you havent eat anything..

You had a lump on your throat. Tears rolled down your cheecks.
You: i can't! I JUST CAN'T!!!
Vinnie came closer to you.
You: HOW CAN I LIVE NORMALLY, I JUST LOST OUR BABY!
You bursted into tears and falled to The floor. Vinnie runned to hug you.
You: what is wrong with me?!!!
Vinnie: nothing..
Vinnie looked at your face and wiped your tears .
Vinnie: y/n nothing is wrong with you. This happens to a lot of people.
You: did you Even care about this baby.!
Vinnie: what of course! Why did you think that?!
You: you didn't cry when it was gone, you are calm ...
Vinnie: yeah because someone has to! You and this baby was My number one! I wanted to protect you two from everything... Now i am here For you, of course i am sad, but i know that you are too..
You looked up to Vinnie and saw tears streaming down his face. You wiped them...
Vinnie: and i want you to Be Happy and ready to try again sometime...
You: so you still wanna try baby with me?
Vinnie: of course, you are My wife and The love of My Life. We tried ones, dont give up yet.
You smiled and kissed him on The lips.

You: that means we are gonna have a lot of sex
You both laughed. Then Vinnie wrapped you into a tight hug. You burried you head to his chest. You felt loved and full of hope. All this thing mixed up your head. You didn't think clearly but he made you feel other.

_____________________________________________
How yall doing?

This is a sad topic so i hope The story is not offending anyone. Sending All The love❣️

Don't forget to vote<3