boxing Match

you were watching as Vinnie was training For The boxing Match.  After the practice you noticed Vinnie was so sweaty and out of breath, but he still wanted to practice over and over again. You were worried. The others went to take a break and Vinnie was still training.

You: baby you should take a break too and eat something. You haven't eat in 2 hours.

Vinnie: it is not none of your business, he said breathing heavily

You just brushed his off because you thought he was just stressed and tired from all that training. You to get some food and when you came back the training Match what he his with his friends was starting. So Vinnie did a Match with his friends so he would improve. He was going so hard.

You left to The toilet and when you came Back Vinnie was standing there and breathing heavily.

you: so now you have a break?

Vinnie: mmm..

You: so how long are you gonna-...

you noticed he was looking around and standing weirdly.

You: hey are you okay?

You saw that he was dizzy. You held him still.

You: hey look at me. Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?

he just looked around.

You: Vinnie, did you eat before training? lets sit down and get you some water and food.

Vinnie: what is your problem! STOP already! i already said its none of your FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

He pulled himself away from you. Your eyes filled up with tears.. Then suddenly he collapsed on the ground. You quickly ran up to him and everyone around started getting help.

You: vinnie! Baby? i am right here!, you said sobbing in tears.

Soon the personal trainer came and helped  him.

Trainer: you have to step back

They asked you to leave. You walked to the gym. Saw and empty gym and with big glass windows. Tears flooded from your eyes. You didn't know what to do or how to react. You were shaking. You walked around the room. Soon your heard familiar voice. You turned around and saw Vinnie. You ran to him crying.

You: u are okay..., you said as you hugged him.

he kissed your head. You looked at him and saw him tearing up too. Then you remembered what he had done. You pulled away and hit him on the chest.

Vinnie: baby i am sorry

You looked at him in silence.

Vinnie: you were right. I should have taken a break. My blood sugar was low i just had a huge concert, that is why i fainted. But i would not have if i would have listened you. I am sorry

You: i forgive you

He walked back to you and wrapped his hands around your waist.

Vinnie; i know you were just worried, and cared about me.

You: vin  its fine but remember to eat, rest and drink water, and don't over train.

Vinnie: yeah yeah..

He smiled at you. You looked at his deep eyes and saw the sparkle in his eyes. You leaned in to a kiss. his soft lips against your lips. he pulled you closer to his body. You felt butterflies in your stomach. 

Vinnie: babyy why did you stop?

You: we will continue after you have eaten, drank and rested.

you gave him one last little Kiss on The nose.

You: i love you
Vinnie: i love you too
_____________________________________________
Hi guys!
what did you think about this? also how are you doing?

Don't forget to vote ily ❣️