Sit down

Request: Cara10343

You were folding laundry. Vinnie came into the bedroom and sat down in front of his desk. He started doing work. You had some work that needed to get done too. You still kept organizing the clothes.

"Love, don't you have something to work on too?" Vinnie asked and turned to look at you. You smiled. "I do. But let me finish this", you told him.

After you were done with the laundry ry you went to clean the bathroom. "Y/n what are you doing?" Vinnie shouted. "Nothing", you replied. Vinnie walked into the bathroom.

"Y/n do some work now", he told you. He picked you up and carried to the bedroom. "Vin! Noooo!", you said dramatically. He laughed and placed you on the bed. He gave you your laptop. "Fine", you said to him and opened the laptop. You started doing your work. Vinnie was doing his work too. It was silent. After 5 minutes of staring at the screen you got up and went downstairs. You started making snacks. Then started doing the dishes. "Y/n!" Vinnie shouted. "Oh no", you said out loud. He stared at you. You just laughed and went to hug him. "Baby you need to get some work done", he said to you. "I know", you answered and hit your head against his chest. You two went back upstairs.

You lasted again for 5 minutes. You quietly tried to walk out of the room. "Y/n", Vinnie said. At that point you just started running. "Y/n!" Vinnie chased after you. You laughed and fell on the living room's sofa. Vinnie leaned above you. You stomach was filled with butterflies. "Baby c'moon get some work done", he whispered with a raspy voice. He placed a kiss on your forehead. "I guess i have no other choice", you said to him. "You don't, I am making sure you will do some work", he replied and pulled you up from the sofa. His hand slid around your waist and pulled you against his figure. He connected your lips together. You melted into the kiss. He pulled off and you slowly opened your eyes. "Okay let's go", he told you and lifted you up. He lifted you onto his shoulder. "Vin!!", you shouted and laughed. He carried you back to the bedroom. As he put you down on the ground you headed back to the bed. "No, come here", he said. You looked at him with a confused face but took your laptop and went up to him. "He wrapped his hands around you waist and pulled you on to his lap. "Sit here and try to get soe work done", he whispered near to your ear. You started working but still could not stay still. You started moving around. "Y/n please stop"

"Please stay still", he told you. His one arm was holding you still from your waist. You sighed and kept doing some work. He was focusing on his work too. Here and there he kissed down your neck or rested his chin on your shoulder. Surprisingly you two worked for over an hour.

"Okay we are done", you said out loud. Vinnie's hold on your waist got loose. "That was productive", he replied. You smiled. "Thank you for making me do this work", you told him. "I guess that is what boyfriends are for", he answered and stretched his arms wide open. "Now we can do something else", he whispered on your ear. He hugged you from behind. You got up and took him by his hand.
—————————————————————————
Thank you for the request<3 Hope you guys liked it!!! Let me know!!! Sorry i have not uploaded in a long time. I have had tests and stuff going on.

How are you doing?

Don't forget to vote⭐️
Love you❤️